Random disconnections on most games

Discus and support Random disconnections on most games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening. Me and my friend have been trying to play Divinity Original Sin 2 for a few weeks now. But as the title states, this has not been going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luciana Arima, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Random disconnections on most games

Good evening.

Me and my friend have been trying to play Divinity Original Sin 2 for a few weeks now. But as the title states, this has not been going well, Between 5-15 minutes the game always disconnects. Now this wouldn't be too much of an issue were it not that a lot of games are doing this for us right now.

A few work but all the ones we really want to play don't.

I have gone through a lot of different fix options, from turning the Xbox One off and on again, having it power cycle, doing the same to my router. Cable or no cable it simply doesn't work.

The only thing that has changed is that I had fiberglass installed.

I hope somebody can help us with this because this is seriously destroying our will to play videogames.

:)

Luciana Arima, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information it seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Connection Issues

Hi there Gunny,

Just to double check, have you tried all the solutions in our
    Random Disconnect
    Troubleshooter? It has a couple of different suggestions depending on what you're seeing.

I would also recommend making sure that your router has the most updated firmware
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Getting logged out of my Xbox account only when in game

5. Zer0 G Win User

1 bar in most games, random Xbox live disconnects, random lag.

I too am on bright house, what was the make and model of the router they assigned to you. We may just need to walk you through some port forwarding or UPnP configuration. Are you wired or wireless with the 360?
  6. DustinKinn Win User

1 bar in most games, random Xbox live disconnects, random lag.

What does it mean that the newer modem runs through Bright house?
Thema:

1. Random disconnections on most games - Similar Threads - Random disconnections games

2. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  3. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  5. Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?: Xbox randomly disconnects from WIFI for roughly 10 seconds at a time. I am hard wired to the router I have spoken to my internet providers and there is no issue on their end. My Xbox will run...
  6. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  7. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...
  8. How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix wireless controller randomly disconnecting on only one game: One of the games I play one my Xbox Series S is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a thing I keep running into is my controller randomly disconnecting the light flashes in the controller a few times...
  9. Games on Windows 11 randomly disconnecting and xbox game bar party chat follows along and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on Windows 11 randomly disconnecting and xbox game bar party chat follows along and...: So about a month ago I was playing league of legends and in the middle of the match everyone stopped moving and my party chat said everyone was disconnected and that I was trying to connect. The...
  10. Random disconnect from Xbox Gold membership (any online game)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnect from Xbox Gold membership (any online game): Hello. My problem is, how Subject say alone, I am getting randomly disconnected from XBOX Live Gold membership in any game while playing Online. So, my xbox account stay connected to the internet...