Random credit card charge

Discus and support Random credit card charge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, My credit card is getting charged buy checking my account, I haven't had any billing activity since 2015. Help!!! Can't find a support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamiec26, Aug 8, 2022.

  1. jamiec26
    jamiec26 Guest

    Random credit card charge


    Hi there,

    My credit card is getting charged buy checking my account, I haven't had any billing activity since 2015. Help!!!

    Can't find a support channel to speak to anyone...

    Many thanks

    Jamie

    :)
     
    jamiec26, Aug 8, 2022
    #1
  2. [ A J ] Win User

    Random credit card charge

    Hi, jamiec26! thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    To clarify, you don't see any recent purchases in any of your accounts? you can see your order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    If that's the case, then I'm afraid you’ll need to contact your financial institution to prevent future charges and/or issue you a new card.

    _________________________________________

    I hope this helps!

    Best regards.
  3. fuelldbyhate Win User

    very disapointed

    Note A hold will be applied to your credit card in the amount of $400.00 (plus any applicable taxes). This hold is not a charge against your credit card. However, it may affect your credit card balance until we remove the hold. Your credit card will not
    be charged and the hold will be removed,
  4. jawest78 Win User

    Can't buy any Live Time using my Pre Paid Visa

    Most pre-paid credit cards do not allow recurring charges, and that is a requirement for an XBox Live subscription (promotional or regular) to be charged to a credit card.
  5. Legends Future Win User

    $2/2 month....

    Offers like that usually appears random on your dashboard, another note is that when you purchase a gold memebership with your credit card. As soon as your gold membership expires, it will start an auto renewal in which it will charge you a month of gold
  6. m a g e Win User

    A seemingly random charge of $9.99 came out of my parent's bank account.

    I thought that a charge from a credit card is the same as a bank account? There's no way it would charge your bank account directly without a credit card on file.
Thema:

Random credit card charge

Loading...
  1. Random credit card charge - Similar Threads - Random credit card

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...