Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

Discus and support Random Connection lost to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackJack3876, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to xbox live and signs me out, which is really annoying in multiplayer
    games. I've hard reset, factory reset, even switched internet providers to no avail. My old 360 doesn't do this so I don't think it's where I live, do I just have a junk unit? Edit: It is the Xbox One S, the one that came with Battlefield 1

:)

BlackJack3876, Mar 30, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This has been happening for months, probably the better part of a year
    Are you using WiFi or a wired ethernet cable to connect to you network hardware?

If using wireless try a wired connection as you may be getting WiFi signal interference.

If you're using wired ethernet cable check the cable for fray or crush damage and ensure its correctly seated in the sockets it plugs into.

This support, XBOX one network connection solutions may assist you further.

Random disconnects from Xbox Live could be caused by interruptions to the Xbox Live service. If you’ve already verified that there are no
    service alerts or interruptions, then the issue could be your connection speed. See
    Troubleshoot your network connection speed.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If only that console is having issues it might be hardware related. You can file for repairs in this case.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection
  5. BlackJack3876 Win User

This has been happening for months, probably the better part of a year
  6. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Hello Jack,

The issue are the servers overloaded. Well at the moment the solution is to wait until servers are going to work, or try to contact Microsoft
    Support.

Hope I helped you!

-
Thema:

1. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Random Connection lost

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  4. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  5. Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly pc (Connected with USB): Hi there, I brought a brand new Xbox Wireless Controller. When I connect it with USB to the PC, it randomly disconnects from the PC while playing. I have to unplug and plug it again to have it...
  6. How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?: My controller will randomly have massive input lag, and the buttons seem to hold their input. I have tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers, updating controller firmware with Xbox Accesories,...
  7. Xbox Series S disconnects randomly from wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S disconnects randomly from wired connection: I’ve had my Xbox Series S for about a year now and haven’t experienced this problem until very recently. I also have a PC and a PS4 which I use the same ethernet cable for wired connections on...
  8. Controller stopped connecting randomly

in XboX Insiders
    Controller stopped connecting randomly: I use my phone charger to play with my controller and ever since last night my controller won't connect and keeps on flashing when I turn it on. I tried unsyncing and syncing again but that won't...
  9. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  10. Xbox Series X randomly disconnecting from Wired Connection to Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly disconnecting from Wired Connection to Router: Hi. Recently purchased a Series X and after setting up via a Wired Connection, system randomly disconnects. Restarted the system and the router which temporarily solved the problem but after a...