random charge
Discus and support random charge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today i cheked my bank account and noticed that i was charged for something on xbox, but i didn't buy anything and no one was on the xbox for two days.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FabelousBurger, Sep 1, 2018.
Thema:
random charge
Loading...
-
random charge - Similar Threads - random charge
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments] -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
My Xbox elite controller shut off randomly and won’t charge
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox elite controller shut off randomly and won’t charge: I was playing on my Xbox when randomly my Xbox elite controller **** off and I spent 20 minutes trying to find ways to make it turn back on but I can’t get it to turn on even with usb cords that... -
Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history
in XBoX Games and AppsRandom charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history: I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it what can I do ??... -
My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f