rally point/last exit/lost platoon

Discus and support rally point/last exit/lost platoon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr. e54632a6-4cd7-4121-8cad-9ad59c5edffb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by curtisjackson, May 12, 2015.

1. rally point/last exit/lost platoon

If anyone is looking for a team player and still needs these achievements for firefight send a fr.

:)

curtisjackson, May 12, 2015
  2. Geddyme
    Geddyme Guest
    Game save question.

I looked around a little, cannot find any answer so I thought I would come here and ask. Last night I stop playing during the reclaimer mission, But when I started playing this evening it took me back to the last "save and exit" point, Which was during
    the forerunner mission. I just did another "save and exit" Well beyond rally point bravo. Now when I try to load my last save it will only take me to the beginning of rally point bravo? What am I doing wrong? Thank you

Geddyme, May 12, 2015
  3. steam455
    steam455 Guest
    Getting 200k Achievements in Firefight Solo

I've done all of the 200k achievements on Heroic solo except for Crater, Lost Platoon, and Rally Point since these are the hardest. My best advice is when doing Crater hold onto your fuel rod and use the hammer as much as possible. The rod is a lifesaver, literally. If any of you have done these three achievements on Heroic, I'd love to hear some tips and pointers, I've spent hours trying each of them. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

steam455, May 12, 2015
  4. The Rya Z Win User

When was the last time you played Halo 3 ODST?

Yesterday - helping with Endure on Lost Platoon - a painful map no doubt.
  5. Jimbo76-3E96F4B2-A04 Win User

Arcade Racers

Sega rally is good, so is sega rally arcade. daytona and outrun. all for the baragin price of 800 points each. except sega rally of course.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Lost last month points

Hello andersonbarb,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since this is not a Xbox Live Rewards issue, we cannot assist. You may wish to reach out to Xbox support or the developers support page for more specific assistance.
  7. MIA Bandido Win User

Halo 4 Legendary Campaign Commendations Bug

I had the same problem. I just replayed the last RALLY POINT on legendary and at the end of each level not in my commendations and it gave me the commendations, at least you dont have to replay the whole level..
  8. Snarky Minx Win User

Firefight on 'Rally Point' sign up!

I'm willing to help out for sure, although I don't need it, I only need Lost Platoon and Security Zone
Thema:

rally point/last exit/lost platoon

1. rally point/last exit/lost platoon - Similar Threads - rally point last

2. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  7. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  8. If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the game (Dirt Rally 2.0, now on sale for 11.25 GBP) and stop EA Play...: while using EA Play subscription I downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 for free, after that I bought many extra cars, tracks a.o. (with subscription discounts). What happens if I buy the game (Dirt Rally...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Rally update failing: Hello I'm trying to install Forza horison 5, but is failing in the Rally expansion update with error 0x80070003. I'm running a freshly updated W11 installation, and have tried almost every...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - CTD immediately after launcher goes away, only started after Rally...: After the recent update that occurred for the base Forza Horizon 5 game that coincided with the release of the Rally Expansion, I have been unable to launch the game. This is as far is it gets...