Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an ultimate game pass subscription and sadly realised today that Rainbow Six Siege has been removed from the cloud gaming, while still avialable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zoltano_v, Mar 9, 2022.

1. zoltano_v
    zoltano_v Guest

I have an ultimate game pass subscription and sadly realised today that Rainbow Six Siege has been removed from the cloud gaming, while still avialable in Game pass via console. In contrary Exraction is available with both options.

This is really disappointing. Why was this removed? Can we get it back please?

:)

zoltano_v, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

R6 data loss due to sync errors

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you lost your data due to a sync error in Rainbow Six Siege.

One solution you can try is to check if your game data is backed up to the cloud. To do this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox console, then select "System," and then "Storage." From there, select "Manage Storage," and then select "Reserved Space." If you see "Rainbow Six Siege Saved Data" listed, then your data is backed up to the cloud.

If your data is backed up, you can try deleting the local saved data for Rainbow Six Siege and then syncing with the cloud to restore your progress. To do this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox console, then select "System," and then "Storage." From there, select "Manage Storage," and then select "Rainbow Six Siege Saved Data." Finally, select "Delete from Console."

After deleting the local saved data, launch Rainbow Six Siege and sign in to your account. Your progress should sync with the cloud and restore your data.

If this does not work, you may need to contact Ubisoft support for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
  4. BizarroMantis Win User
  5. Mister Maka Win User

The Division 1200 Rainbow Credits Preorder bonus

Hey there!

To clarify are you following the steps in the description?

To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for “Rainbow Six Siege – Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-order Currency Pack” on the Xbox Store and download from the details page.

Let us know :)
  6. Dasenbrock Win User

Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack

Odd, it's mentioned in both the standard pre-order and the gold edition pre-order for The Division.

"To access your Rainbow Six Siege currency pack, search for "Rainbow Six Siege - Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-order Currency Pack" on the Xbox Store and download from the details page".
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Siege Removed from Xbox Cloud - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  4. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  7. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  8. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass: I bought gamepass and tom clancys rainbow six siege for my xbox and it still asks for gamepass ultimate whenever i try and play f35f699b-780f-42dc-bc63-a1abfdb311b7