Rain going through roof Xbox one

Discus and support Rain going through roof Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like about a month ago an update came out so I updated it on my Xbox one and after that all my worlds were infected with a bug that the rain would just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AntiGorgon36086, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Rain going through roof Xbox one

Like about a month ago an update came out so I updated it on my Xbox one and after that all my worlds were infected with a bug that the rain would just go through my roof and this would happen randomly in random buildings at random places

Rain going through roof Xbox one [​IMG]

:)

AntiGorgon36086, Sep 17, 2017
  2. Despite the bad press, Xbox One pre orders have went "Through the roof" at Gamestops.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/xbox-one-preorders-through-the-roof-at-gamestop-says-microsoft-6411891

-

Demand for the Xbox One at GameStop was "through the roof," leading the retailer to halt preorders for the next-generation system, according to Xbox chief of staff Aaron Greenberg.

Rain going through roof Xbox one [​IMG]

"Demand was through the roof, so preorders stopped for now," Greenberg said on

Twitter
    . "Get on the GameStop first to know list for preorder updates."

AppointedAce6, Sep 17, 2017
  3. my god

I hope thats true lads as I want to love it, but has my blood pressure going through the roof at times Rain going through roof Xbox one :)

Mighty Assassin, Sep 17, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

For any Minecraft bugs head over here to report it: Report a bug

JohnnyXeo, Sep 18, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

6. GRRR2k19 Win User

Gaming in a snow storm or in a firestorm.

I love gaming in thunderstorms, i am more relaxed hearing the rain hitting the roof and the darkness from all the clouds
  7. GRRR2k19 Win User

Gaming in a snow storm or in a firestorm.

I love gaming in thunderstorms, i am more relaxed hearing the rain hitting the roof and the darkness from all the clouds
  8. Organ1c BaNanaZ Win User

Restart (pull plug) XB1 to get Live TV working after 'sleep mode'

Yep, that is exactly what's happening. Its fixable but annoying to have to reboot the xbox each day. The first time it did i thought it was my dish and I was on the roof barefoot in the rain trying to fix it! Hopefully we get a response from someone who
    knows how to fix it.
  9. LAUGHINGxHYENA Win User

Dealing With Suppression

With half the enemy team laying prone, with bipods, looking down sights just supressing, my knifing is going to go through the roof.
Thema:

1. Rain going through roof Xbox one - Similar Threads - Rain going through

2. Call of the wild new zealand making it rain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild new zealand making it rain: I have call of the wild everytime I go to the new zealand map with in just a min or two it starts raining like crazy! I can change maps and but is raining in all of them. How do I get it to stop?...
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 2 Access to Rain/Mileena?: I know that there's an article for Series X and S but wanted to clarify if people are seeing the same on the One X? I pre-ordered on the 9th and today have access to Rambo and the outfits only, no...
  4. Risk of rain- false advertising

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Risk of rain- false advertising: Genuine question, what can I do (and what can xbox do) about a falsely advertised game? Risk of Rain (1), a game which I loved on PC and and Xbox, has a massive flaw with online multiplayer. The...
  5. flickering "rain" distortion

in XBoX on Windows
    flickering "rain" distortion: I am currently having this problem with "Halo CE Anniversary" but have experienced it in other games (such as Gears). All the graphics are displayed with interspersed "flickering rain" (at least...
  6. Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind: My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no matter where he chooses to play. Yes, he does...
  7. Headset static rain sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset static rain sound: so ive never had a problem like this, but my headset only produces a sound thats like rain on a roof. My audio worked perfectly fine when i got on for about an hour, but then it stopped. Ive tried...
  8. help me plz about rain bow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help me plz about rain bow six siege: I have a problem in my xbox one s the last week I found Rain bow six siege free offer in store I download it. when I run it asks me to insert the disk. so what's going on ? normally i play...
  9. Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realistic Rain Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: About Realistic Rain Resource Pack Do you hate the default rain sounds? Or do you love it? Then check out this sound pack, as it will change rain forever! What this pack does is it changes the...
  10. No rain,help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No rain,help!!!: I have put around 16 hours into the wild hunt, and it hasnt rained once, not even a hint of rain,while my mates games rain randomly and at different times,and my mates dont have as many hours...