Raiders of the broken planet "founders pack"

Discus and support Raiders of the broken planet "founders pack" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i buy the founders pack after i try the free prologue game,but i cant play the first dlc story.help me please and thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOIL3R BL4D3, Sep 22, 2017.

1. BOIL3R BL4D3
    BOIL3R BL4D3 Guest

hi i buy the founders pack after i try the free prologue game,but i cant play the first dlc story.help me please and thanks.

:)

BOIL3R BL4D3, Sep 22, 2017
  2. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    kiiaxb, Sep 22, 2017
  3. kiiaxb
    kiiaxb Guest
    Новости каталога игр - Часть 30, 2 - 9 мая 2017

ЗБТ Raiders of the Broken Planet пройдёт 13 - 14 мая, идёт запись добровольцев

Raiders of the broken planet "founders pack" [​IMG]

Новая игра от студии MercurySteam, разработчика Castlevania, должна выйти в этом году. Пока - закрытый тест, который пройдёт уже в следующие выходные. Запись желающих - на сайте студии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.

kiiaxb, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Prometheus B
    Prometheus B Guest

Hey there!

MercurySteam is aware of this issue and they are trying to fix it as soon as possible. They mentioned that they will compensate the affected users. Here you have what they said:

Spacelords on Twitter

Greetings!

Prometheus B, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Prometheus B Win User

6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 31, 9 - 16 мая 2017

7. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 30, 2 - 9 мая 2017

8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Beautiful Puzzle Pack

It was a bundle pack of 5 games for 1600 pts they put on the marketplace.Ilo Milo,Lazy Raiders,Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and 1 or 2 others.It was up for 36 hours then disappeared.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite bundle

Hello Panda,

Are you talking about a Fortnite bundle code for the game itself and content, as in save the world? As Battle royale is free to install, there is a founder pack and a deluxe founder pack that comes with save the world and other items for save the world.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/fortnit...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab
    there is the deluxe founder pack.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Raiders of the broken planet "founders pack" - Similar Threads - Raiders broken planet

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  7. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  8. Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XboX Insiders
    Bug de conquistas no Rise of the Tomb Raider: Mais alguém teve ou está com problema nas conquistas desse jogo? Eu fiz os requisitos necessários de 5 conquistas e todas elas bugaram e não desbloquearam (inclusive até repeti o processo para...
  9. broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.: I am at the part where you have to push the crank half way.attach a rope to the bucket and crank en fill the bucket with water to make the crane fall. Well the crank has broken wheels and is off...
  10. Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tomb Raider achievements are broken, I think?: Okay so I've been playing Tomb Raider for the better part of the day and going for some achievements along the way. I just attempted to get the one for making a guy drop an explosive that kills...