Rage DLC

Discus and support Rage DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I inserted Disc 3 of Rage and went to the ready to install section and the dlc did not turn up instead it came up with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snakeeater49910, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Rage DLC

I inserted Disc 3 of Rage and went to the ready to install section and the dlc did not turn up instead it came up with the message this game is not playable here so
    [Mod Removed-Form of Profanity]? Also why isn't the other two dlc I wasteland sewers and the scorcher included with the anarchy edition? Instead you have to pay for the dlc. I have a fixed budget and can't afford to pay for dlc and do not
    have the extra money either.

:)

Snakeeater49910, Oct 18, 2018
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    rage dlc?

I havent heard anything but I hope they announce something soon!

Judge, Oct 18, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Rage DLC

Hey Snakeeater49910,

I split your reply and created your own thread so that we can assist you directly and not on a thread from a year ago.

As far as I know, Disc 3 is for the multiplayer aspect of the game only. Disc 1 and 2 were for the main game and its chapters. I did not see that they included Wasteland Sewers or Scorcher.

The DLC is separate and would need to be purchased. Unless they were already purchased by the account digitally.

The Anarchy Edition add-on does not include Wasteland Sewers or Scorcher. The description for The Anarchy Edition is as follows: "Turn the odds in your favor with access to these exclusive items: Double Barrel Shotgun, Fists of RAGE, Rat Rod Buggy and Crimson
    Elite Armor. This RAGE Add-on content is included in the Anarchy Edition. If you have purchased a new copy of RAGE Anarchy Edition, please do not purchase this content as you will be charged again."

So it seems it just includes exclusive items.

These are the links I was looking over:

XBF Diego M, Oct 18, 2018
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

The Scorchers DLC Incoming?

6. CRUZZifer Win User

Any more DLC?

7. XBF Diego M Win User

Rage DLC

Hey Snakeeater49910,

I split your reply and created your own thread so that we can assist you directly and not on a thread from a year ago.

As far as I know, Disc 3 is for the multiplayer aspect of the game only. Disc 1 and 2 were for the main game and its chapters. I did not see that they included Wasteland Sewers or Scorcher.

The DLC is separate and would need to be purchased. Unless they were already purchased by the account digitally.

The Anarchy Edition add-on does not include Wasteland Sewers or Scorcher. The description for The Anarchy Edition is as follows: "Turn the odds in your favor with access to these exclusive items: Double Barrel Shotgun, Fists of RAGE, Rat Rod Buggy and Crimson
    Elite Armor. This RAGE Add-on content is included in the Anarchy Edition. If you have purchased a new copy of RAGE Anarchy Edition, please do not purchase this content as you will be charged again."

So it seems it just includes exclusive items.

These are the links I was looking over:

• https://www.ign.com/articles/2011/09/24/rage-is-3-discs-on-360-8gb-install-on-ps3]
    • https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/RAGE/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802425307ec#
    • https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Anarchy-Edition/7063b99c-3ace-4cd9-a05a-dad4425fa6fa#
  8. Judge Win User

rage dlc?

I havent heard anything but I hope they announce something soon!
  9. Apollo9289 Win User

Can you buy a house on RAGE?

Yes, sorry for the year late reply but if you purchase the RAGE: The Scorchers DLC for $5.00 you will recieve a home after beating the DLC.
Thema:

Rage DLC

1. Rage DLC - Similar Threads - Rage DLC

2. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  3. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  4. Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing: I bought "Streets of Rage 4 "from Microsoft store for PC and trying to play the game with my gamepad. But when I go to Input setup option, no connected device is showing. Is there any solution?...
  5. Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise: As per title. Old game, decided to play again and buy some downloadable content. Paid, have receipts. Game doesn’t recognise and I can’t find it I. Management Thanks...
  6. Rage dlc code issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage dlc code issue on xbox one: I bought an older copy of rage to play on my xbox one cuz it's backwards compatible and it came with a dlc code for the wasteland sewer missions so I redeemed it on my xbox one, but when I looked...
  7. Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...: Like the title says, the Xbox app on Windows 10 keeps reinstalling my games, claiming that the "folder location was moved". This error has already killed my 8TB HDD, and I can't find a working fix...
  8. Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X: that's it, i can't advance in the game nor alone, no local co op nor online, everytime i pass the first part of the stage 4 the game freezes and it close itself returning me to the home menu, i've...
  9. Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?: I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I get the error report window. Tried every way...
  10. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]