Rage dlc code issue on xbox one

Discus and support Rage dlc code issue on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an older copy of rage to play on my xbox one cuz it's backwards compatible and it came with a dlc code for the wasteland sewer missions so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jazy86, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Jazy86
    Jazy86 Guest

I bought an older copy of rage to play on my xbox one cuz it's backwards compatible and it came with a dlc code for the wasteland sewer missions so I redeemed it on my xbox one, but when I looked under the manage games and add-ons section it was not there and in the store it doesn't say I own it and it still shows the price for the dlc.

I tried it on my xbox 360 cuz I use the same account for both consoles and it worked on there but not on my xbox one.

I looked at the order history on my pc and there was nothing for it, but when I looked at my order history on my xbox one this came up:

xbox 360 token

order number: <removed by Moderator>

order date: 10/27/2022

payment method: redeemed code

Something must have happened that prevented it from actually being redeemed and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it.

Thank you.

:)

Jazy86, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Jazy86 Win User

Sorry i didn't have internet for a few days. I thought i already tried the Insert Disc 2 or Disc 3 into the Xbox One console, but i guess not because i did it and it worked. So thank you for your help and i am sorry if i wasted any of your time.
  3. Jazy86 Win User

I don't think there will be a solution to my problem, so I'll just have to forget it. Thanks anyway.
  4. Jazy86 Win User

That link is for steam. my problem is on my xbox one.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Jazy86,

We hope you are well today.

We have found an article which you might get some resolution of the issue. Kindly check on this link. Steam Support :: Find Downloadable Content (DLC) for My Games (steampowered.com)

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jazy86,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Rage dlc code issue on xbox one - Similar Threads - Rage dlc code

2. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  3. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  4. Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing: I bought "Streets of Rage 4 "from Microsoft store for PC and trying to play the game with my gamepad. But when I go to Input setup option, no connected device is showing. Is there any solution?...
  5. Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise: As per title. Old game, decided to play again and buy some downloadable content. Paid, have receipts. Game doesn’t recognise and I can’t find it I. Management Thanks...
  6. Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...: Like the title says, the Xbox app on Windows 10 keeps reinstalling my games, claiming that the "folder location was moved". This error has already killed my 8TB HDD, and I can't find a working fix...
  7. Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X: that's it, i can't advance in the game nor alone, no local co op nor online, everytime i pass the first part of the stage 4 the game freezes and it close itself returning me to the home menu, i've...
  8. Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?: I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I get the error report window. Tried every way...
  9. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Rage DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage DLC: Split from this thread. I inserted Disc 3 of Rage and went to the ready to install section and the dlc did not turn up instead it came up with the message this game is not playable here so [Mod...