Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...

Discus and support Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My racing wheel is not showing in Forza horizon 4 purchased from steam. It works flawlessly in the MS store demo version. I tried to copy paste the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEVESHBHATLA, Nov 7, 2022.

1. DEVESHBHATLA
    DEVESHBHATLA Guest

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...

My racing wheel is not showing in Forza horizon 4 purchased from steam. It works flawlessly in the MS store demo version. I tried to copy paste the 'LastUsedProfile' to the Steam version config files from the config files of the MS store demo, but still it does not even detect that a wheel is connected.

:)

DEVESHBHATLA, Nov 7, 2022
  2. DEVESHBHATLA Win User

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in MS store Demo.

The game by steam? I don't understand. The game is developed by Microsoft, and Microsoft holds all the assets of the game. Steam is just a platform from which the game can be run.

I am running the game on Windows 11. Same platform. My racing wheel is detected by all other games, but not this particular game.

I have contacted steam support as well. Thanks
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in MS store Demo.

The game by steam? I don't understand. The game is developed by Microsoft, and Microsoft holds all the assets of the game. Steam is just a platform from which the game can be run.

I am running the game on Windows 11. Same platform. My racing wheel is detected by all other games, but not this particular game.

I have contacted steam support as well. Thanks
    The game was developed by Playground Games not Microsoft. Microsoft may own them and be their publisher but they did not create the game. You need to deal with Steam and/or Playground Games for your issue.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DEVESHBHATLA, the game by steam and microsoft has no connection, friend.

They are different companies, different platforms.

In your case, I advise you to contact Steam, responsible for the platform where you made the purchase, so that they can analyze your situation correctly.

The procedures we have, are respective of the Microsoft xbox platform only

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4

Hello robert, my name is zahir.

I am sorry to hear that your racing wheel is not working. Please make sure all drivers are downloaded and upto date. Make sure the game is updated.

There is a known issue where controller profile save information can be corrupted, resulting in the game not being able to recognize your wheel. Before this issue is fixed, there is a workaround which would be to delete the last saved controller profile on your PC.

Please try deleting the last saved controller profile on your PC.

Navigate to (where USERNAME is written, enter your username):

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\User_PCLocalStorageDirectory\ConnectedStorage\InputTranslationManager

Delete this file: LastUsedProfile

Launch the game and see if your wheel is detected.

If your wheel works in the demo, locate the demo profile and copy it to the game profile folder.

Navigate to the demo’s saved profile here (where USERNAME is written, enter your username):

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ForzaHorizon4Demo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\User_PCLocalStorageDirectory\ConnectedStorage\InputTranslationManager

Copy this file: LastUsedProfile and Paste it here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch\User_PCLocalStorageDirectory\ConnectedStorage\InputTranslationManager

I hope this helps.

If you are having further issues please contact hori support for assistance.

Thank you
    Zahir
  6. ZWR63 Win User

The Turtle Beach XP510 million dollar question?

The headset and my fanatec forza 4 edition $600 race wheel and peddles with no answer so far
Thema:

1. Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in... - Similar Threads - Racing Wheel 'tab'

2. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  6. How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can...
  7. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  8. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  9. Supported xbox one racing wheels.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supported xbox one racing wheels.: Is the doyo 1080 degree steering wheel approved by Microsoft for the original xbox one console? Is the Logitech G920 racing wheel also supported? I would like to get these 2 wheels for 2 player...
  10. Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4: am using the hori overdrive racing wheel and it's not working in forza horizon 4 microsoft store version 2d37dbf1-198f-4eb3-b28c-606c0ed0ae69