Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...

Discus and support Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My racing wheel is not showing in Forza horizon 4 purchased from steam. It works flawlessly in the MS store demo version. I tried to copy paste the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEVESHBHATLA, Nov 7, 2022.

1. DEVESHBHATLA
    DEVESHBHATLA Guest

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in...

My racing wheel is not showing in Forza horizon 4 purchased from steam. It works flawlessly in the MS store demo version. I tried to copy paste the 'LastUsedProfile' to the Steam version config files from the config files of the MS store demo, but still it does not even detect that a wheel is connected.

:)

DEVESHBHATLA, Nov 7, 2022
  2. DEVESHBHATLA Win User

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in MS store Demo.

The game by steam? I don't understand. The game is developed by Microsoft, and Microsoft holds all the assets of the game. Steam is just a platform from which the game can be run.

I am running the game on Windows 11. Same platform. My racing wheel is detected by all other games, but not this particular game.

I have contacted steam support as well. Thanks
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in MS store Demo.

The game by steam? I don't understand. The game is developed by Microsoft, and Microsoft holds all the assets of the game. Steam is just a platform from which the game can be run.

I am running the game on Windows 11. Same platform. My racing wheel is detected by all other games, but not this particular game.

I have contacted steam support as well. Thanks
    The game was developed by Playground Games not Microsoft. Microsoft may own them and be their publisher but they did not create the game. You need to deal with Steam and/or Playground Games for your issue.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

DEVESHBHATLA, the game by steam and microsoft has no connection, friend.

They are different companies, different platforms.

In your case, I advise you to contact Steam, responsible for the platform where you made the purchase, so that they can analyze your situation correctly.

The procedures we have, are respective of the Microsoft xbox platform only

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. ZWR63 Win User

The Turtle Beach XP510 million dollar question?

The headset and my fanatec forza 4 edition $600 race wheel and peddles with no answer so far
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix WRC Generations from not crashing upon startup?

That's really odd...

What steering wheel is the one that you have?

Do you have another racing game like Forza horizon 5, 4, Motorsport, F1?

Just to see if something similar happens when you try to use the wheel
Thema:

1. Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4 'Steam edition', but wheel works fine in... - Similar Threads - Racing Wheel 'tab'

2. Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to hook up steering wheel on racing games and I cant get nothing except X Box...: Need help to switch from X Box controller to a steering wheel for racing games. cant seem to get changed over. Playing Need for Speed and Frontanna 4,, and 7. any suggestions? Thanks Tommy...
  3. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...: Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME...
  4. I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a PXN V9 racing wheel and it does not work: The dpad works on the main menu but when I open up a game like forza it says that I need a controller to play the game and does not let me use the wheel. If anyone knows how to fix this I would...
  5. Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen?: Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen? 46ce3e13-076d-4dee-8b67-92e8bdca673e
  6. Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop: Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got a large TV in a small home theater and I want...
  7. Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which racing games can you play splitscreen 2 steering wheels?: Dos annyone know if you can play racing games with 2 trustmaster steering wheels? If so, is there a list of these games? 8ae90bf0-ea6d-432a-b734-7dfa3ba21d6e
  8. Logitech G920 SIM Racing Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 SIM Racing Wheel: Hello, Recently I bought a SIM racing wheel for my Xbox One S, the Logitech G920. During the first month of use I faced no problems at all playing WRC 10, F1 2022, and Forza Horizon 4 and it was...
  9. Xbox stream and race steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stream and race steering wheel: Dear, I got a steering wheel for xbox/pc and i cant use it on my pc if i stream with my xbox. (Logitech G920) Is there a fix for this problem? Because when i plug it directly in the xbox it...
  10. Racing wheel compatibility isssue

in XboX Insiders
    Racing wheel compatibility isssue: Hi, I purchased f1 22 recently and noticed that the game doesn’t recognise my racing wheel making me disconnect the racing wheel every time I need the game to proceed to the next screen.. I...