Racing wheel compatibility isssue

Discus and support Racing wheel compatibility isssue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased f1 22 recently and noticed that the game doesn’t recognise my racing wheel making me disconnect the racing wheel every time I need the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Traditional_Slip5469, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Racing wheel compatibility isssue

Hi, I purchased f1 22 recently and noticed that the game doesn’t recognise my racing wheel making me disconnect the racing wheel every time I need the game to proceed to the next screen.. I contacted Microsoft and they told me that there is a compatibility issue post a system update (I did update Xbox before purchase f1 22) and told me I need to make a post here to hopefully get an update that fixes this. I have a thrustmaster 458 spider but was told this is an issue on some other wheels too, prayers out to you my guys. I hope this is seen and a fix is issued.. Happy Gaming everyone!

submitted by /u/Traditional_Slip5469
    [link] [comments]

/u/Traditional_Slip5469, Oct 12, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

steering wheel compatibility

The version you are using is the old RW Ferrari 458 Racing Wheel that is compatible with xbox 360 and not compatible with xbox one.

The new version Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel is compatible with Xbox One.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

steering wheel not working

The Joytech Nitro Racing wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One,

around 90% of all steering wheels that were compatible with Xbox 360 don't work on the Xbox One,

My nephew's had the Joytech Nitro racing wheel for the Xbox 360, but after they upgraded to the Xbox One the wheel never worked,

I myself have a £1000+ Fanatec Racing wheel ( Xbox 360 and PS3 compatible ) which i got around 2009 to use with Forza Motorsport 3 and beyond, even my Fanatec wheel is not compatible with Xbox One, it just sits collecting dust.
  4. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel

None of the current gen wheels will be compatible with the X1 including the Microsoft wireless racing wheel.
  5. HassanB Win User

logitech g27

@Rodriktuga - Sorry this Logitech wheel is not compatible with the XBOX 360. It is only compatible with the PC and the PS3. There are no converters to make it work with the XBOX 360, you will need to purchase a compatible racing wheel with the XBOX 360.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one to reconsize tm racing wheel

Make sure the racing wheel you are using is compatible with the Xbox One family of devices. Then make sure your wheel & console have the latest firmware installed. Hopefully then the console will recognize the wheel.
Thema:

Racing wheel compatibility isssue

1. Racing wheel compatibility isssue - Similar Threads - Racing wheel compatibility

2. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  6. How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can...
  7. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  8. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  9. Supported xbox one racing wheels.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supported xbox one racing wheels.: Is the doyo 1080 degree steering wheel approved by Microsoft for the original xbox one console? Is the Logitech G920 racing wheel also supported? I would like to get these 2 wheels for 2 player...
  10. When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??: When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass?? 1a67ddec-8ba2-44da-8a87-d0971d0e8dbc