R6V 1&2 360 codes

Discus and support R6V 1&2 360 codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased R6S on the 3/1/16 and I'm still yet to recive my codes for R6V 1&2. 6f96a306-c304-4a8f-a700-8e18d37178e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by o Wheeler o, Jan 14, 2016.

  1. o Wheeler o
    o Wheeler o Guest

    R6V 1&2 360 codes


    I purchased R6S on the 3/1/16 and I'm still yet to recive my codes for R6V 1&2.

    :)
     
    o Wheeler o, Jan 14, 2016
    #1
  2. Treeofeden
    Treeofeden Guest
    Multiplayer Games

    What are the best local multiplayer games on xbox 360? Yes I know that COD and Halo and R6V 1 and 2 have good multiplayer, but I would prefer a game that I could play with my younger cousins.
     
    Treeofeden, Jan 14, 2016
    #2
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Best Game of this Generation?

    1: Dark Souls

    2: Heavy Rain

    3: Skyrim

    -

    Witcher 2, R6V and God of War 3 would be my runner-ups.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 14, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    R6V 1&2 360 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
     
    Mister Maka, Jan 15, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    R6V 1&2 360 codes

    Hey there!

    If you haven't already please check your Xbox Live Messages. Another round of codes went out, thanks for your patience! If you still haven't received your code by the end of this week please create a new thread and let us know. Cheers!
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Best Game of this Generation?

    1: Dark Souls

    2: Heavy Rain

    3: Skyrim

    -

    Witcher 2, R6V and God of War 3 would be my runner-ups.
  7. SuperSoldier uk Win User

    UK OXF Game Night

    What about older games r6v ghost recon dead space 2 bioshock 2
  8. Elohmn Win User

    Battlefield 3 Question- "Hardcore" Mode

    [quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

    [quote user="LostKauz"]

    Snip-

    [/quote]

    GRAW 1 and 2, both are fantastic fun games.

    Also Rainbow being one word it's most commonly referred to as R6V.

    [/quote]

    Umm, I already addressed this above and for the acronyms of RB6 or R6V, it's simply not important to me.

    As for the GRAW's (both of them), they were okay but I didn't think they were "fantastic". I much preferred RB6 to GRAW.
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

    Battlefield 3 Question- "Hardcore" Mode

    [quote user="LostKauz"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="LostKauz"]

    Snip-

    [/quote]

    GRAW 1 and 2, both are fantastic fun games.

    Also Rainbow being one word it's most commonly referred to as R6V.

    [/quote]

    Umm, I already addressed this above and for the acronyms of RB6 or R6V, it's simply not important to me.

    As for the GRAW's (both of them), they were okay but I didn't think they were "fantastic". I much preferred RB6 to GRAW.

    [/quote]

    I enjoyed R6V to GRAW as well, but I was just pointing out that both GRAW's had a low tolerance for weapon damage usually resulting in a 1 or 2 shot take down. That's why I always used my M4 on Semi auto, and they were very much fun games, More realism in
    games can be more fun than the ridiculousness of emptying a clip into some one in GOW and having to reload before they go down because of lag or host advantage.

    But yeah I was a total Shotgun hoar ( misspelled on purpose) on R6V, that is when we weren't doing Riot shield battles.
Thema:

R6V 1&2 360 codes

Loading...
  1. R6V 1&2 360 codes - Similar Threads - R6V 1&2 360

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  9. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  10. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...