R6 Siege and Extraction crashing / freezing on Xbox Series X

Discus and support R6 Siege and Extraction crashing / freezing on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi hoping someone on here has seen my problem and can help. I have an issue with my new Xbox Series X and the Rainbow Six series of games (I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elitxash, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Elitxash
    Elitxash Guest

Hi hoping someone on here has seen my problem and can help.

I have an issue with my new Xbox Series X and the Rainbow Six series of games (I have both Siege and Extraction) randomly totally freezing or completely shutting down (Xbox doesn't see R6 running in the background).

It has destroyed my ability to play ranked games because your system believes I am disconnecting deliberately and issues me with a ban.

Here are the following things I have tried to get the games to stop crashing or freezing:

* deleted locally stored files
    * hard reset Xbox Series X
    * factory reset Xbox Series X keeping all games and settings
    * factory reset Xbox Series X removing all games and settings
    * fresh install of R6 on internal SSD storage
    * fresh install of R6 on external SSD storage

I don't know what else to try so if you could please help me I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

:)

Elitxash, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi ElitXash! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

This is not the situation I want you to be in. I really appreciate your efforts in trying to get it fixed. Since you've mostly tried everything on your console including factory reset and reinstalled the game, our other option here is to try a different network connection to isolate the issue. You could switch from wired to wireless or vice versa or use a different router if possible and also try your mobile data hotspot as well.
  3. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
  4. DanielSchnell2 Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

it's pissing me really off.

I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )

The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  5. TITAN Regiis Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

Looks like GTA 5 and R6 Siege - R6 being my number 1
  6. TITAN Regiis Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

Looks like GTA 5 and R6 Siege - R6 being my number 1
Thema:

1. R6 Siege and Extraction crashing / freezing on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Siege Extraction crashing

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  4. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  8. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  9. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  10. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.: Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back and reload the game but it kicks me out in...