Quick Resume SUCKS it needs fixed badly

Discus and support Quick Resume SUCKS it needs fixed badly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Most online games reset and require you to restart your game anyway. I cannot find a way to disable Quick Resume! If Quick Resume works with Story mode... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TPCo0LzYT, Jan 26, 2022.

1. /u/TPCo0LzYT
    /u/TPCo0LzYT Guest

Most online games reset and require you to restart your game anyway. I cannot find a way to disable Quick Resume! If Quick Resume works with Story mode games, let it. We need an option to disable it for online games please and thank you. (Series X/S)

submitted by /u/TPCo0LzYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/TPCo0LzYT, Jan 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

GTA Xbox series S quick resume

Quick resume is not something that can be disabled at this time. You need to go out to the dashboard, hit the start button on the game, and go to quit to ensure it does not enter quick resume
  3. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Series x fan

There is no need for you to do anything, nor can you. Fan behaviors are changed in firmware updates and such. It would run when you had quick resume titles in memory for example. They’ve altered quick resume so it no longer needs to do that
  5. ngocphi Win User

I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

What are you trying to do exactly play disk games ? If so then it's not quick resume

Digital consoles only play digital games not disks

We need the exact msg

If you just got the console you wouldn't have issues with quick resume

It is only a next gen feature

You wouldnt have any quick resume
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

After sleep mode nothing works

you need to quit games when you finish playing them. Quick Resume does not play well with a lot of games with online. features. It is up to the developer to fix this so they re-establish connections properly.
Thema:

1. Quick Resume SUCKS it needs fixed badly - Similar Threads - Quick Resume SUCKS

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  5. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  6. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  7. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  8. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  9. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  10. Quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume: I dont care what anyone says about the quick resume feature. It's a great idea on paper, but in execution it stresses out the system. 1st and foremost though who really cares about no loading....