Quick Resume Is Annoying Because It Can't Be Turned Off

Discus and support Quick Resume Is Annoying Because It Can't Be Turned Off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think quick resume should be able to be disabled for each game because it doesn't work for most of the games that i play. It the biggest annoyance... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Asking4Afriendjk, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Quick Resume Is Annoying Because It Can't Be Turned Off

I think quick resume should be able to be disabled for each game because it doesn't work for most of the games that i play. It the biggest annoyance I've had to endure every single time a play a game on my Xbox series s. It's so bothersome because in order to play my games, i have to exit out completely and then reopen the game in order to play or exit out completely when i am done so i don't have problems next time I want to play. That is inefficient and extra tasks for the console owner to endure when we were promised innovation and efficiency. There are plenty of people that are annoyed by this so why not fix it? Make Quick Resume optional for each game.

submitted by /u/Asking4Afriendjk
    [link] [comments]

/u/Asking4Afriendjk, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

As I mentioned, if you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. There is no way to completely turn it off right now.
  3. Krayzie11Six Win User

Blinking x

The council is doing various housekeeping tasks, it is nothing to worry about. For example if you’re playing a game and support as quick resume, it’s dumping the RAM to the hard drive so that that feature can function when you turn it back on
    I closed out all my quick resume still doing that. Does your take 5 mins to shut off?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why after two years has nothing been done?

Hi,

While this maybe hardware/OS or even a game issue, you may want to visit the Xbox feedback/idea page over on Reddit. Or contact the developer of the game you're having issues with for further help. Perhaps in the future the team may allow this feature to be turned off system wide.

I would just like to point out that while you can't turn off quick resume at the moment, quitting a game before loading the next one shouldn't create a quick resume save point at the end of that play session. So next time you start that particular game it will load from fresh.
  5. MerlinJnr Win User

Titanfall white loading screen and mini map white out

Had same issue; some form of memory issue. Since I turned off the 'resume game quickly' option (in xbox settings) I am having no issues at all, (including that annoying sound that you get sometimes when resuming from dashboard).
  6. Georges C. Win User

I purchased game and it won't work

Hello again, what game would you try to play in Series X?

Does this only happen with one game or with all the games on the console?

Have you tried any procedures like clearing the cache and deleting games that are in quick resume?

If you haven't tried it yet, remove the games from quick resume and then do a cache cleanup.

Cache Xbox One

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
Thema:

Quick Resume Is Annoying Because It Can't Be Turned Off

1. Quick Resume Is Annoying Because It Can't Be Turned Off - Similar Threads - Quick Resume Annoying

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  5. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  6. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  7. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  8. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  9. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  10. Quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume: I dont care what anyone says about the quick resume feature. It's a great idea on paper, but in execution it stresses out the system. 1st and foremost though who really cares about no loading....