Quick resume broken Xbox series x

Discus and support Quick resume broken Xbox series x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox series x,. Games never close. Quit from Xbox menu doesn't work,. Complete shutdown does not work. Games appear as if are still running when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheWrathOfBear, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Quick resume broken Xbox series x

Xbox series x,. Games never close. Quit from Xbox menu doesn't work,. Complete shutdown does not work. Games appear as if are still running when started again. Quick resume is a problem and needs to go away

Get rid of quick resume it's breaking my Xbox,.

:)

TheWrathOfBear, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Sherry Dunkelberger Win User

Quick resume is broken and a total pain. Not necessary and creates problems I don't need. Getting ready to go back to my old Xbox. I've never seen something so glitchy. Skyrim is practically unplayable half the time and I've never had a problem playing it on my other console or my pc. Why would you make such a broken feature. Literally the number one thing to do when a game is glitchy is restart. You have made that difficult and impractical. Increasing frustration when you are already frustrated. What were you thinking?
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello TheWrathOfBear,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue closing the game saved from quick resume and quitting the game from menu. We understand that sometimes it is annoying to see the console gets unresponsive despite of the efforts invested. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

If you are experiencing problem with your game and is causing the console to be unresponsive, we need to power cycle the console. To power cycle the Xbox Console, see the link below:

For steps on how to close an app or game on Xbox, see: How to close an app or game on Xbox. | Xbox Support

To know how Quick Resume feature works on the Xbox series consoles, check the article through the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

While disabling QR is being explored, it is intertwined into every Xbox system and cannot be disabled at this time

As someone who also finds it a feature that isn't useful to me that generates glitches that costs me achievements, I can tell you you probably forgot to quit. Happens to me occasionally

The QR dumps are written to the hard drive so a hard reset will not clear them.
  6. TheWrathOfBear Win User

Even when I power down,. (complete shut down no instant on) when I reboot and start a game it acts as if game has been running entire time,
Thema:

1. Quick resume broken Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Quick resume broken

2. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  3. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  4. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  5. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  6. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  7. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  8. Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!

in XboX Insiders
    Please! Please! Please! REMOVE QUICK RESUME!: Hi everybody! Bringing up a topic and feature that everyone is annoyed with and really just needs to be removed..... Drum Roll!!!!!! Quick Resume... I am only bringing this up once again because,...
  9. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  10. Quick resume is broken and breaking my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick resume is broken and breaking my xbox: Ok so before someone says anything this feature sucks, when a game opens from it, the game performs horribly the opposite of what you want. But my issue is and I’ve had this a few times now where...