Quick Resume Blacklist for Series S/X

Discus and support Quick Resume Blacklist for Series S/X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think a Quick Resume blacklist would be really handy especially for multiplayer games as I often have to reset games to re-establish a connection to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Booshman5, Dec 15, 2021.

  1. /u/Booshman5
    /u/Booshman5 Guest

    Quick Resume Blacklist for Series S/X


    I think a Quick Resume blacklist would be really handy especially for multiplayer games as I often have to reset games to re-establish a connection to the servers.

    submitted by /u/Booshman5
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Booshman5, Dec 15, 2021
    #1
  2. Playaboy4punk Win User

    Help with quick resume

    So I had a series s before this series x and I could’ve sworn whenever a game was opened it would automatically show I’m quick resume and it’s not doing that on my series x I can’t pin any games except cod vanguard
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    a glitch that I have in the hunter call of the wild when entering a map

    Hi, when you open the game in your Series X. The game starts from the quick resume / the quick resume feature is used?
    Or did you open the game from the start?
  4. DArtagnanStradolini Win User

    Hardspace shipbreaker freezing everytime I turn on xbox and use quick resume!

    The opton of report a problem perfectly works in you region, here in Brasil (with "s" please) it just load and enter in a looping, in xbox series x with a 250mb/s optical fiber internet. Plus, the game hardspace shipbreaker froze not only in quick resume, it froze if is put in second plan. The quick resume is just one of it's problems. Its remind me the playstation 3 era, in Fallout 3 and Fallout new vegas, that frozen everytime, and just if look for them.
  5. RichardFos Win User

    Series x quick resume

    In particular the game ‘control’ seems particuarly hit and miss....
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Series x quick resume

    Yeah it doesn't always work. Thankfully games already load fast. I'm sure it will get better.

    Remember though, it only works on games that are installed internally or on an Expansion card. USB external drives can't use it.
Thema:

Quick Resume Blacklist for Series S/X

Loading...
  1. Quick Resume Blacklist for Series S/X - Similar Threads - Quick Resume Blacklist

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume: Se que no soy el único pero ahora que parece que están escuchando a la comunidad ojalá den en una futura update la opción de quitar el quick resume hay bastantes juegos que dan error debido al...
  4. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  5. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Quick Resume

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Resume: Can we please get an option to disable quick resume? It hangs up certain games and seems not to work as intended more often than not. d90a4edd-0d96-4641-b584-a4ca84382140
  7. Disable quick resume permanently

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable quick resume permanently: Hi, is there a way to disable quick resume permanently? It breaks half the games, forcing a restart which is longer and annoying. I know about the My Games and Apps > Quick Resume folder, but that...
  8. Disabling Quick Resume feature for Xbox Series X/S

    in XboX Insiders
    Disabling Quick Resume feature for Xbox Series X/S: I have experienced bugs and crashes because of Quick Resume Features, that make my games files to corrupt and losing data, an example, playing some xbox 360 and xbox one games from an HDD or...
  9. Quick Resume broken by latest Xbox update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Resume broken by latest Xbox update: Quick resume worked for red dead redemption two RD2 reasonably successfully. Sometimes it would break for unknown reasons. However on the 30th of April 2026 the Xbox was updated and it 100% broke...
  10. Why can't we permanently disable Quick Resume?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we permanently disable Quick Resume?: I abhor the Xbox Quick Resume "feature." It causes -way- too many problems with on-line games that NEED to load fresh every time from start to make sure any updates are properly loaded. And I'm...