quick question

Discus and support quick question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when will we be able to buy a ONE that doesn't require the update out of the box? 3a0fa2e3-a5b6-4b02-8904-9210e57cbc7f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by muckypup75, Jan 5, 2014.

1. muckypup75
    muckypup75 Guest

quick question

when will we be able to buy a ONE that doesn't require the update out of the box?

:)

muckypup75, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Hardyp10
    Hardyp10 Guest
    Quick Question

Hello,
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot or if it's me just being stupid. I'm confused. I just ordered the 1TB Spring Bundle from Microsoft and it says on the website (and everywhere else) that the games should be digital downloads. However, there were discs in the box. I'm installing Halo 5 and it is taking a while.

Was sending me the physical discs a mistake? Did I misunderstand the item description online? Are these actually digital versions but I'm downloading from a disc instead of a code?

Side note: The box was a little crushed on one corner but everything looked fine. When updating the system when I booted it up I kept getting errors. I tried a few different restart methods and it eventually worked. Really hope nothing is wrong with the system.

Hardyp10, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Quick Question.

A few guns that you might wanna have in stock. Id definitely would definitely recommend An anarchy smg,a unforgiven masher,combustion hellfire,pestilent defiler,and a pestilent crux should make life alot easier for you on the general knox dlc.

Fire mar bill, Jan 5, 2014
  4. quick question

[quote user="im on that dust"]

when will we be able to buy a ONE that doesn't require the update out of the box?

[/quote]

Although I haven't got the answer to this question, I can say that I got my Xbox One the week before Christmas. It took all of 10 minutes to download the update when I first turned it on. It didn't take that much away
    from my busy life. quick question :)

Goth Vampirella, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Quick question

True, but uno did ask if internet was needed, not just the account type. Of course we know its not needed, but internet would would a good option. (Patch/dlc)
  6. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

quick question

Happens in KOH sometimes in the middle of a fight. Only with my rifle though. Thought I was the only one.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

quick question

Execution rules mean you cannot kill the enemy from a distance with the weapon you are using.
  8. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Quick question

Next playthru might be focused on conjuration, illusion and sneak skill with archery.
  9. Vezon009 Win User

Quick question

Come on it's Skyrim, play as everything. :)
Thema:

quick question

1. quick question - Similar Threads - quick question

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  8. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  9. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  10. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9