Quick question, because I’m really curious

Discus and support Quick question, because I’m really curious in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when? submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iiiMrSavior, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Quick question, because I’m really curious

When was the last xbox request feature on here that got added, and when?

submitted by /u/iiiMrSavior
    [link] [comments]

/u/iiiMrSavior, Aug 4, 2021
  2. GamingTailor Win User

[CONFIRMED]Xbox LIVE Arcade Gamerscore Policy Change

Quick question: is this a rumour or Microsoft confirmed it? Just curious.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I’m curious

They're just sent out to random people at certain times of the year.No way to guarantee you'll get one.
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Xbox shuts off after two years of owning it

Hey there, quick question. Did support tell you what was wrong with the system and give you a reason why to return it for a repair ticket? I’m assuming because of the description, that it’s a power issue or overheating…
  5. coco meat train Win User

Controllers stink

I’m curious what you’re using to power them. With so many exhibiting the same issue I’m wondering if it’s the batteries being used. If it’s the batteries that came with them and this starts almost immediately then it really is down to terrible luck.
  6. Rudigoose Win User

If I buy Live Gold, are games I purchased before (becoming member) considered part of my "gold" games?

Thanks for the quick answer. So, just curious. I bought that game, no gold pass, and was able to play online with it. Is that because I was the original purchaser of the game?
Thema:

Quick question, because I’m really curious

1. Quick question, because I’m really curious - Similar Threads - Quick question I’m

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  8. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  9. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  10. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9