Quick Question about mc dungeons

Discus and support Quick Question about mc dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so if I buy mc dungeons on this laptop but then I upgrade to a better laptop would I be able to transfer my Account's data in other words would I be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazingFox05, Sep 5, 2021.

1. BlazingFox05
    BlazingFox05 Guest

so if I buy mc dungeons on this laptop but then I upgrade to a better laptop would I be able to transfer my Account's data in other words would I be able to move my mc dungeons from one computer to an other?

-Fox

:)

BlazingFox05, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Blazing welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes! If you use the same Microsoft account you will have the same progress!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Yes! Do not worry! Game on!
  4. BlazingFox05 Win User

Really? Sweet! and thanks alot for responding!

-Fox
  5. MateusFontana Win User

MC Dungeons

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

To answer your question, Minecraft dungeons is not the Xbox play anywhere title, so you will need to buy dlc's again on your Xbox series x.

You can check out more information about the Xbox play anywhere program at the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  6. MateusFontana Win User

MC Dungeons

No problem, don't hesitate to contact us, we're here to help.
Thema:

1. Quick Question about mc dungeons - Similar Threads - Quick Question dungeons

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  8. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  9. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  10. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9