Quick question about buying stuff from the app store on Surface
Discus and support Quick question about buying stuff from the app store on Surface in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys sorry for such the long topic title. But i am after a dew apps from the MS store on my Surface but it asks me to add my CC or paypal for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan XBA, Mar 14, 2014.
Thema:
Quick question about buying stuff from the app store on Surface
Loading...
-
Quick question about buying stuff from the app store on Surface - Similar Threads - Quick question buying
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Quick question for you Microsoft why did you ban me I wasn't even on my headset what did I...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialQuick question for you Microsoft why did you ban me I wasn't even on my headset what did I...: What did I do wrong I didn't even do nothing wrong Xbox and you ban me for no reason to put me on a strike it wasn't even on my headset e8c821c3-6320-477d-a1aa-b9738a0fdc84 -
Hey quick question
in XBoX AccessibilityHey quick question: Can someone get their account suspended for spamming a looking for post group just to play with someone . The suspension says only “account” and this is the second time this happen but I didn’t... -
Quick question here
in XBoX on ConsolesQuick question here: My xbox sparked so i decided to open the xbox and there was piles of dust in there and some of the cords are loose on the back and it had sparked at the back so are those two things a reason my... -
Question regarding "Quick Resume"
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion regarding "Quick Resume": on some games quick resume simply does not work. Is this like a game sided thing or is this a common issue? 15794d6f-627e-47ce-b36d-297bcb9374f6 -
Quick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests
in XBoX AccessibilityQuick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests: [img] Quick questions im stuck on badge level 2 99/100 accesabilty activites completed bit ive done every activity how do i get the last one done as there is no more quests for me and i want to... -
Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...
in XBoX Games and AppsQuick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on... -
Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...
in XBoX Games and AppsQuick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...: If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the Japanese region, to buy CHAOS;CHILD? Thank you for...