Quick qestion

Discus and support Quick qestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys. I got accepted into the xcloud project and I just got around to downloading the app today. I can't figure out how to start playing. I already... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/slaiergamer, Nov 24, 2019.

  1. Quick qestion


    Hey guys. I got accepted into the xcloud project and I just got around to downloading the app today. I can't figure out how to start playing. I already connected my account and my Xbox controller and still don't know how to start playing. Thanks in advance for any advise

    submitted by /u/slaiergamer
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/slaiergamer, Nov 24, 2019
    #1
  2. Azure Influx Win User

    Do you like games?

    There's a reason why this forum is qestionable to me...
  3. KhalidShahin Win User

    Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership

    I have the same qestion the same thing is still happening and it became march and still not working
  4. fus10n75 Win User

    Xbox app crashes when clicking on Messages

    I have the same issue. trying the above suggestion now. Just one qestion, what is the 'burger menu' in the smartglass app?
  5. undeadboyCZ777undead Win User

    Xbox one won't accept discs

    I know its stupid qestion but are you sure you put out disc before opened xbox ? There might be just stuck disc but im afraid thats my only advise
  6. evolizzy Win User

    Plants vs. Zombies GW2 - Can't play online

    Thank you for the reply.

    1 Qestion: How do you see that my account is a Silver one?

    I clearly loged in account.microsoft.com with "TeeBlasen498943" and under subscriptions its written that I have Xbox Live Gold until 04.10.2016. I don't get it and its really grinding my gears :)
Thema:

Quick qestion

Loading...
  1. Quick qestion - Similar Threads - Quick qestion

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume: Se que no soy el único pero ahora que parece que están escuchando a la comunidad ojalá den en una futura update la opción de quitar el quick resume hay bastantes juegos que dan error debido al...
  5. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  6. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  8. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...