Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds.

Discus and support Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two battery packs connected to my quick charge kit. One of them I'm pretty sure won't take a charge; the other one I don't know. What does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathan8752, Dec 23, 2015.

1. nathan8752
    nathan8752 Guest

I have two battery packs connected to my quick charge kit. One of them I'm pretty sure won't take a charge; the other one I don't know. What does it mean if one light turns on green and then goes off after about 3 seconds? The other light never turns
    on.

:)

nathan8752, Dec 23, 2015
  2. ciorex
    ciorex Guest
    How often do the batteries in your control run out?

I've got 3 of those play and charge kits, and they tend to suck. I think some people have a good time with them, but with mine, they were great for a charge or two, but since then, if I plug them in, the light goes red for a few seconds, then goes green as if it's charged. But it lies! It's not charged, and doesn't charge when the green light is on. So when I try use that control, it goes flat again straight away. I hear that those batteries work well with those quick charge kits though.

Otherwise, people tend to recommend Sanyo Eneloops rechargeable batteries.

ciorex, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Vanquish04
    Vanquish04 Guest
    Can you leave the battery on the quick charge kit for a long period of time after charging?

I'm talking about the quick charge kit, not play and charge, well, I know the charge kit auto shuts it off then there is no battery attached, now there is one battery on the quick charge kit right now on green light for 3 hours and it's not warm at all,
    I'm just wondering if I can just leave this thing until the battery I'm using right now. The green light will eventually shuts off am I correct? Sorry for asking so many n00b questions Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds. :(

Vanquish04, Dec 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I had this issue with one of my charge kits once. When the light goes on then off it means that either the charger or battery is dying. You may get a little more life out of them but will eventually need to purchase a new charger and battery

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

I had this issue with one of my charge kits once. When the light goes on then off it means that either the charger or battery is dying. You may get a little more life out of them but will eventually need to purchase a new charger and battery
  6. Vanquish04 Win User

Can you leave the battery on the quick charge kit for a long period of time after charging?

I'm talking about the quick charge kit, not play and charge, well, I know the charge kit auto shuts it off then there is no battery attached, now there is one battery on the quick charge kit right now on green light for 3 hours and it's not warm at all,
    I'm just wondering if I can just leave this thing until the battery I'm using right now. The green light will eventually shuts off am I correct? Sorry for asking so many n00b questions :(
  7. Joem767 Win User

Xbox 360 plug and play won't charge controller

Hi no it doesn't work with my PC, even with the Xbox accessories thing installed. No lights will come on after the green light flickers. It charged once when I first got the second kit and the battery isn't completely dead because it will turn the controller
    on for a few minutes.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Play and charge kit problem?

[quote user="KingHackenslash"]

I just got a new 360 and a play and charge kit after a few years without one.My old one, when i would turn the 360 off and the controller was plugged into the console and charging, all the lights on the controller and cord will go off.

But with this one, I turn off the 360 and the light on the cord that charges the controller stays on. also, it the light is green, meaning its fully charged. But the icon on the screen when the 360 is on is showing its not fully charged.

Do I have an issue?

[/quote]

Have you got Background Downloads on or are you using Cloud Storage..?? (Which enables Background Downloads & console Reserve/Stand-by power settings)
  9. Chris123WW Win User

Play & Charge Kit Keeping My Xbox On All Night?

@ theowenkiller.... so my controller died tonight while playing. i plugged in the play and charge kit and it started to charge for the remaining time i was playing like normal with the light red. i was done playing and i clicked the guide button and went
    to the right under settings and shut my console down this way. once again the light on my controller turns green and then the lights goes off after a minute of shutting off my console. its so frustrating!!!!! why is it doing this?!!!
Thema:

1. Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds. - Similar Threads - Quick Charge kit

2. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  5. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  6. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  7. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  10. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...