Questions and observations about PC update release notes

Discus and support Questions and observations about PC update release notes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed looking through the last update release note that this bit that insider patch notes used to open with; "We will continue to post these... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dinjoralo, Apr 11, 2023.

  1. /u/Dinjoralo
    /u/Dinjoralo Guest

    Questions and observations about PC update release notes


    I noticed looking through the last update release note that this bit that insider patch notes used to open with;


    "We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app."
    ​

    This isn't there anymore, for Xbox App for Windows update posts. It looks like it was last used in this mid-November update. After the new year rolled around, the amount of updates that have notes attached went down dramatically, starting with a two-month gap of regular updates with nothing saying what they changed. Console update posts still mention having release notes for every update, which I'm assuming is true by their sheer quantity.

    I want to ask, why has there needed to be this seemingly deliberate change, where so many updates don't have notes attached? What is preventing each update from being documented, as is the case for Windows and Xbox console insider updates?

    submitted by /u/Dinjoralo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Dinjoralo, Apr 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 FECHANDO SOZINHO APÓS UPDATE V

  3. sythe511 Win User

    Error downloading 11/27/2012 Update -- Please Help

    This did not answer my question. First of all, I have done all of these things already to no effect. NOTE: I can't install from a USB or CD AS THE UPDATE ISN'T EVEN RELEASED YET. The version on the page (support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info)
    states "Note The version of the console software available here is from 23 October 2012.". Holy cow, it's about time someone updates this. This question is not even close to being answered.
  4. o Z IE R 0 x Win User

    File Explorer Inaccessible (as of the recent May 2019 update)

    An update to note here. I'd not tried to actually save any changes to a document before posing this question, but when I tried, it gave me an error that read: "The RPC server is unavailable."

    With some research into this, all that came up about that is stuff for PC.
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

    A quick observation and a question

    I'm pretty sure it's just like BF4. When I was flipping through the bounties or coins or whatever I'm pretty sure I saw the handguns and revolvers in there as reward for campaign missions unless I'm mistaken.
  6. Bestlano Win User

    Xbox App recording has a 40 second limit?

    Hi Evan, No update, but I will (+1) this issue in our reports to the developers to indicate this issue is still being observed. If we have further questions we will contact you.

    Thanks,

    Best
Thema:

Questions and observations about PC update release notes

Loading...
  1. Questions and observations about PC update release notes - Similar Threads - Questions observations update

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....