Questions About Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Questions About Xbox Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends and I have been reporting a player on Xbox for harassment and uttering death threats for the past few weeks now and nothing has been done to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The DinkiDi, Mar 24, 2018.

  1. The DinkiDi
    The DinkiDi Guest

    Questions About Xbox Enforcement


    My friends and I have been reporting a player on Xbox for harassment and uttering death threats for the past few weeks now and nothing has been done to deal with it on Xbox live's part. I am wondering if there is any additional info on reporting someone
    and on why this player isn't banned yet. Please contact me as quickly as possible.

    :)
     
    The DinkiDi, Mar 24, 2018
    #1
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    SPITFIRE-SIX, Mar 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

    You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 24, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

    Filing a complaint is the only way to report someone to the enforcement team. They do receive thousands of complaints each day and investigate each one so investigations can take time. It only takes 1 valid complaint so filing multiple complaints really
    doesn't do much.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 24, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

    You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Questions About Xbox Enforcement

    Filing a complaint is the only way to report someone to the enforcement team. They do receive thousands of complaints each day and investigate each one so investigations can take time. It only takes 1 valid complaint so filing multiple complaints really
    doesn't do much.
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    No problem, have a great day
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    The 'warning' is in the ToS you agree to when signing up. As long as you read the rules and understand them you shouldn't have any issues.
  9. EnergyxLloyd Win User

    Question about Enforcement

    Thank you! I’ve been really scared about this. I thought I had a warning from Microsoft I might be overreacting or had a dream honestly.
Thema:

Questions About Xbox Enforcement

Loading...
  1. Questions About Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Questions Enforcement

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  10. question about emailing the enforcement team

    in XBoX Accessibility
    question about emailing the enforcement team: so today i called customer server and asked them how i could contact the enforcement about my permeant suspension, a little context i got permanently suspended for some profile picture that i...