Questions about VR

Discus and support Questions about VR in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im looking at building a pc in the next year and might buy vr. I have gamepass ultimate and it will be a real dealbreaker about buy a headset depending... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lib8ter, Nov 28, 2020.

  1. Lib8ter
    Lib8ter Guest

    Questions about VR


    Im looking at building a pc in the next year and might buy vr. I have gamepass ultimate and it will be a real dealbreaker about buy a headset depending on what the answer to my question is. Does any gamepass ultimate pc game dupport vr? (Probably oculus)
    If none do at the moment is microsoft planning to add support for some games to have vr? Im just wondering and any words from xbox wpuld be greatly apreciated.

    :)
     
    Lib8ter, Nov 28, 2020
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Psvr and the future of xb1

    Personally, I am not overly concerned about VR as I believe it will be several years before VR is mainstay in the gaming market.
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Beat sabers and VR

    I'm not too bothered about the VR to be honest but there are some games like doom, elite and everspace, they have some cool VR only games now. I'll still probably wait before jumping into VR though
  4. MetalNutz Win User

    VR on Xbox

    I haven't heard much good about PlayStation VR. I dunno if Microsoft will adopt VR, but it's definitely not coming to Xbox One.
  5. CrummyAmoeba455 Win User

    What hardware would you like on the Xbox next?

    Something about VR would be nice.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Dance Central 1&2 import->3

    Almost definitely. So sorry about that.

    Dance central has continued on VR platforms like Oculus Qwest, but im not sure how yourson would react to VR

    Best of luck
Thema:

Questions about VR

Loading...
  1. Questions about VR - Similar Threads - Questions

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....