Questions about voice communication bans

Discus and support Questions about voice communication bans in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I get why I get banned for saying f u but I don't get why people don't get banned for telling me to kill my self. I actually have people telling me on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Elusivetiger632, Apr 21, 2020.

  1. Questions about voice communication bans


    I get why I get banned for saying f u but I don't get why people don't get banned for telling me to kill my self. I actually have people telling me on Xbox to kill my self and I reported them and they get banned?

    submitted by /u/Elusivetiger632
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Elusivetiger632, Apr 21, 2020
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Questions about voice communication ban

    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

    For more info: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-2
  3. KindGryphon Win User

    Question about communication bans

    There is no set amount of times you can be suspended before you are permanently banned.

    If a violation is severe enough you can be banned for a first offence.

    If you keep receiving any type of enforcement action then eventually you will be perma banned no matter how far apart the suspensions are.

    Once you receive enforcement action then that stays on your account record for ever.

    Simple way to avoid a perma ban is to stop violating the ToU/CoC.

    In that case, any idea how many enforcements I have left till im banned?
    As stated previously there is no set amount of times you could be suspended before being banned.

    You could be banned after 1 enforcement action depending on the severity.

    If you make yourself familiar with the code of conduct and follow the rules then you wont have to worry about being suspended further/banned.
  4. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    Since im not allowed to edit the post I'll just say the reason im asking is because I have been given 3 communication suspensions over the course of abot 2.5 years, and 6 enforcements in total. My concern is that Ill eventually be banned perminantly because
    I have too many enforcements in general regarrdless of serverity or time between enforcements.
  5. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    There is no set amount of times you can be suspended before you are permanently banned.

    If a violation is severe enough you can be banned for a first offence.

    If you keep receiving any type of enforcement action then eventually you will be perma banned no matter how far apart the suspensions are.

    Once you receive enforcement action then that stays on your account record for ever.

    Simple way to avoid a perma ban is to stop violating the ToU/CoC.
    In that case, any idea how many enforcements I have left till im banned?
  6. HALO ASSASIN 24 Win User

    Question about communication bans

    Understandable, have a great day.
Thema:

Questions about voice communication bans

Loading...
  1. Questions about voice communication bans - Similar Threads - Questions voice communication

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....