Questions about the elite 2 controller

Discus and support Questions about the elite 2 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm planning to buy the elite 2 controller but I have some questions before: 1. Is it still worth it? I heard a lot of people had stick drift... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IdoNave, Jan 10, 2021.

  1. IdoNave
    IdoNave Guest

    Questions about the elite 2 controller


    Hello, I'm planning to buy the elite 2 controller but I have some questions before:

    1. Is it still worth it? I heard a lot of people had stick drift and sticky buttons out of the box and would like to know what are the chances of me experiencing that and are there any good 3rd party options, or are they planning on releasing another version
    and I should wait?

    2. I live in Israel and I found a seller of amazon that can ship it to me, my question is, because of all the problems that the controller might have, if I request a replacement;

    Will I have to contact Microsoft to get it?

    The 1 year warranty from Microsoft would apply on the controller?

    Would Microsoft be able to ship it to Israel?

    3. I have a Microsoft wireless adaptor, will I be able to use the controller with that and not the Bluetooth? and if I'll use the Bluetooth will the controller auto connect when I turn the controller on?

    The seller that I plan to buy from is "The best only":

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SFKTLZM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?language=en_US&psc=1&smid=A12WJ3MV8MQUKV

    Those are all my questions, any little answer can help, thanks!

    :)
     
    IdoNave, Jan 10, 2021
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    "I find the lack of your Elite Controller disturbing."

    Major Nelson tweeted about this yesterday.

    Seeing some questions about Elite Controller availability so let me say this: they are sold out at most retailers around the world (1/2)

    More Elite Controllers are arriving each week, but supplies may be limited until early Dec. (2/2)
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

    Lack of Controller care and innovation

    Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

    For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. DEREZZINATOR Win User

    When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

    But my question is:

    When will Quality Control improve for Elite Series 2 Controller?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

    Elite 2

    Hi Nex6bot,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, the USB-C cord that comes with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can be used to charge the controller, as well as connect it to your PC or
    console so that you may use it in a wired capacity.

    For further information concerning your Elite series 2 controller, I recommend the following support articles:

    Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Since the question has been answered and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

    Happy gaming!
  6. Flurmp Win User

    Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

    I used an elite 2 controller for about 2 weeks and never ran into the freezing issue
Thema:

Questions about the elite 2 controller

Loading...
  1. Questions about the elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - Questions elite controller

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...