Questions about sanctions on my account

Discus and support Questions about sanctions on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello from France, I'm asking you about sanctions on my account R7 JaMMeR. I m ban for 113 days for no reason. i didn't do anything to stop the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HTT JaMMeR, Nov 2, 2017.

  1. HTT JaMMeR
    HTT JaMMeR Guest

    Questions about sanctions on my account


    Hello from France,

    I'm asking you about sanctions on my account R7 JaMMeR. I m ban for 113 days for no reason. i didn't do anything to stop the regulation of the xbox live.

    King regards a faithful Xbox players.

    :)
     
    HTT JaMMeR, Nov 2, 2017
    #1
  2. sanctions injuste par un autre joueur

    Mon fils s'est fait suspendre pour sanctions par un autre joueur sur mon compte. il n'a rien fait de mal et j'aimerais que cette sanction soit enlevee. svp veuillez communiquer avec moi.

    [Translation: My son was suspended for sanctions by another player on my account. He did nothing wrong and I would like to see that sanction removed. Please contact me.]
     
    RachelDonovan, Nov 2, 2017
    #2
  3. I ANGE
    I ANGE Guest
    How can i get an explanations of a sanction ?

    Hello,

    I received a sanction on xbox live for a message i sent and i don't understand why.

    I would know how can i dispute and question this sanction please ?

    I think that this sanction is not well justified ans not good for the xbox live programme given the context.

    I'm sorry for my english.

    Thank you and have a good day.
     
    I ANGE, Nov 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Questions about sanctions on my account

    Smwutches, Nov 2, 2017
    #4
  5. HTT JaMMeR
    HTT JaMMeR Guest
    Yeah I know but the sanctions who sanction me for 113 days does't appear on the site ....
     
    HTT JaMMeR, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. HTT JaMMeR Win User

    Questions about sanctions on my account

    For information about suspensions and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Yeah I know but the sanctions who sanction me for 113 days does't appear on the site ....
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Questions about sanctions on my account

    For information about suspensions and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Warlord Maraad Win User

    I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info

    how is that even fair?It says that my sanction is completed,yet I can’t change anything?What’s going on?How is it that I was unfairly banned and my sanction is over and can’t do a thing about it?
  9. x47z Win User

    Banned for Harassment while already on a communication suspension

    Man I can tell you these people obviously don't care,I've been trying to find a way to contests my sanctions but the system won't let me and they don't have anything other than the ''System'' to communicate about the sanctions,the thing that disappoints
    me is that quite a few people are having the same issue here and nothing is done or undone and we have no way to contest it even if the system says we can,it doesn't let us contest.... even less talk to somebody about it since there is no option for it or
    support about that kind of issues,I've been with xbox since the first one came out and I never HAD any sanctions on any of my accounts before and now all of a sudden I get 3 in the same month on the SAME account,and no one is willing to help unless it's to
    tell us to go to enforcement xbox where you cannot do a thing about it.

    If anybody know how to do something about it or help me with this,then please help me.
  10. Photonimus Win User

    Question about my account.

    Billing department on phone support is best hanlded to help with all this.
Thema:

Questions about sanctions on my account

Loading...
  1. Questions about sanctions on my account - Similar Threads - Questions sanctions account

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....