Questions about Bluetooth and others things

Discus and support Questions about Bluetooth and others things in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a question does Xbox support Bluetooth because my friend have told me it does but I don't know for sure so please tell me if it does submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperPlayzDBD, May 7, 2022.

  1. Questions about Bluetooth and others things


    I have a question does Xbox support Bluetooth because my friend have told me it does but I don't know for sure so please tell me if it does

    submitted by /u/SuperPlayzDBD
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SuperPlayzDBD, May 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Troy Japuz Win User

    Xbox Controller and Win 10 latest build ..

    How about trying to connect other bluetooth device to isolate if you have problem with bluetooth itself.
  3. Steph68fr Win User

    Xcloud on a Windows 10 desktop PC

    My question is actually about the lack of Bluetooth support of my PC.

    On the xcloud supported device list, the Windows 10 PCs are required to have a bluetoothe 4.0 support. Mine is a desktop and doesn't have bluetooth at all. Will it prevent xcloud to be operational on my PC ?
  4. AriFrost Win User

    Xbox One gamepad disconnects after connecting other controller.

    One thing I just found out, the Xbox pad works with others when connected with a cable, previously I was using a bluetooth adapter which came with the controller.

    Any chance of fixing it to work via bluetooth? As in, Xbox controller via bluetooth, other controller via cable.
  5. MLGPzapper61 Win User

    Bluetooth adapter?

    I have wracked my brain about this and the only thing I could think of is for Bluetooth headsets. Do you think they would switch to a Bluetooth setup??
  6. Evgeni Tsvetanov Win User

    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

    What about the other issue - not being able to connect via wireless adapter only bluetooth? (bluetooth is not great, has higher latency)
Thema:

Questions about Bluetooth and others things

Loading...
  1. Questions about Bluetooth and others things - Similar Threads - Questions Bluetooth others

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. Questions on disc to digital conversions

    in XboX Insiders
    Questions on disc to digital conversions: If i have a preexisting digital license and subsequently claim a "new" license through disc to digital, what happens if a disc license expires or gets transferred to a different user? Will the...
  10. Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming bluetooth controller question: I have the game streaming app set up, controller paired with the phone (all updated) however when i click on the link to console, because the controller is connected to the phone and not the Xbox,...