Questions about 1440P Native Coming to Xbox One X
Discus and support Questions about 1440P Native Coming to Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, just want to say this is a very smart move by Microsoft because this allows for hardcore gamers like myself to hit a sweet spot on the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBlOoDfAllsxX, Nov 8, 2017.
Thema:
Questions about 1440P Native Coming to Xbox One X
Loading...
-
Questions about 1440P Native Coming to Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Questions 1440P Native
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
Series S/X disc to digital question
in XboX InsidersSeries S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments] -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.: I have an odyssey g7 1440p hdr monitor. When my xbox downscales to 2k will I still have a high enough transfer rate to play games at 10 bit @ 4k downscaled to 2k @ 60 fps with HDR and a 4:4:4 set?... -
1440p Question
in XBoX on Consoles1440p Question: I recently purchased a Lenovo 32-Inch QHD monitor (model: C32q-20 that supports 2550x1440 resolution). I am trying to connect my Xbox One S to it. Based on all information posted on this portal as...