Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

Discus and support Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Jan 1, 2020.

  1. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...


    I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what Microsoft is willing to give me for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
    I'll wait until April 28th, 2022 before I go ahead and get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from Walmart.com or in the Walmart iPhone, iPad, or Android app. I think the answer to this question is a definite yes on both of my existing subscriptions.

    :)
     
    thomasseymour18901, Jan 1, 2020
    #1
  2. weekoldpizza Win User

    Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

    follow this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade and click on this question in the FAQ What are Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription details?
    to learn more about the conversion of upgrading your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

    Just a friendly reminder though that you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online, Jimmyworley1.

    It's either you will buy the Xbox Live Gold individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play both for Xbox and PC.
  4. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

    Hi,

    Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

    To contact them, please go to this site:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

    Hi Jocubed,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

    home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

    game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. AridLizard Win User

    About game pass ultimate.

    the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

Loading...
  1. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game... - Similar Threads - Question upgrading Game

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  10. Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...: Hi guys, I’m thinking of upgrading my Xbox one x and getting a Xbox series X 1tb to play games like call of duty without the lag I’m currently getting. I ideally want to bridge the gap until a...