Question when redeeming a code
Discus and support Question when redeeming a code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if when I have a "Xbox Live Gold" subscription for 1 year and redeem a 7-day "Xbox Gamepass Ultimate" subscription, my "xbox live gold"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Superblock2019, Nov 16, 2020.
Thema:
Question when redeeming a code
Loading...
-
Question when redeeming a code - Similar Threads - Question redeeming code
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...
in XBoX on WindowsQuestion how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...: Yea I'm pretty sure I don't need a number for Microsoft gift card idk tho can someone's confirm 8e5a8fdb-a5c3-41c3-9d9b-fe5e98dc9107 -
Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...
in XBoX AccessibilityQuestion: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...: https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be able to tell Microsoft to convert what I’ve... -
Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.
in XBoX Games and AppsBefore I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.: Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold... -
Question on redeem code
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion on redeem code: Hello, I'm from Russia, and I have Xbox Live account (not Gold). A few weeks ago I purchased a prepaid card for $25.00 in the USA (Chicago, IL). When I tried to redeem this card on my console it... -
Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?: I am just wondering why the redeem code on Xbox.com does not work for Xbox 360 or Xbox One is there a issue going on wirh it? a83483d4-d90a-48d6-8a4e-3590a8d3ec8b -
redeem code question
in XBoX on Consolesredeem code question: if i redeem a code on my computer will it start to download the next time i turn on the xbox. im asking this because i have a xbox that wont be opened til christmas and there is a possibility that...