Question was answered, Thank you.

Discus and support Question was answered, Thank you. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Question was answered thank you. fd6f7d67-92e7-4ce0-a734-c65f08599f7a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KING TURTLE KAI, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Question was answered, Thank you.

Question was answered thank you.

:)

KING TURTLE KAI, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. x bazinga87 x Win User

Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

Bring up the phone, and go to Snapmatic. Take the picture and press A, and the picture is automatically uploaded to your social club.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

An answer would be nice. Thank you.

The Xbox One S is not a native 4K gaming console. It will render games in 1080p, and then upscale them to 4K resolution. That is what the upgraded hardware has made it able to do.

It is able to play 4K UHD Blu-Rays and render the system menu in 4K, but anything gaming-related is just upscaled 1080p.

Don't expect Mass Effect Andromeda to be native 4K on the Xbox. If you want native 4K, consider the PC (with powerful enough hardware) or the PS4 Pro. If you want to be really patient, you can wait until sometime towards the end of the year when Project
    Scorpio is supposed to be released (or at least announced).
  5. Bronco2CJ Win User

An answer would be nice. Thank you.

The Xbox One S is not a native 4K gaming console. It will render games in 1080p, and then upscale them to 4K resolution. That is what the upgraded hardware has made it able to do.

It is able to play 4K UHD Blu-Rays and render the system menu in 4K, but anything gaming-related is just upscaled 1080p.

Don't expect Mass Effect Andromeda to be native 4K on the Xbox. If you want native 4K, consider the PC (with powerful enough hardware) or the PS4 Pro. If you want to be really patient, you can wait until sometime towards the end of the year when Project
    Scorpio is supposed to be released (or at least announced).
    Thanks for your reply. I am a PC gamer at heart and I'd rather play games on a PC as WASD and a mouse makes more sense to me than a controller, however after getting a new TV for Christmas and seeing that a 4K player is around 200.00, I decided that for
    another 50 bucks, I could have a player and a console as well... I'm just a little thrown off and confused to why in the video settings it allows you to set it to 4K, that right there made me think it could play a Native 4K game.. anyway, thanks for clearing
    this up.
  6. JFluent Win User

Please answer my two questions, thank you XBOX LIVE!

Okay so what your saying is that its fine?

I have my other account that i first started with, and it has tons of gamer pictures on there.

I was saying is it okay to re download them and use them on my new account?

Sorry, im kind of slow.
Thema:

1. Question was answered, Thank you. - Similar Threads - Question was answered

2. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  3. My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and I answer all of the questions on the recovery form but...: I recently got hacked and in my email box I saw that they changed the email and deleted my security info. Then they changed the password and switched the email again. It then logged me out of all...
  4. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  5. I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it...: I recently asked a question. Got an answer but the thread is blocked.. I didn't block it and.now.cant reply to my own question 0edc30d5-9ce0-47e6-a9d9-bf829c2cd3db
  6. User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones: Someone recently asked me about the Microsoft wireless Dolby Atmos headphones and... I was stumped. I told them I would keep digging so I figured I'd ask my fellow ambassador's. Below is their...
  7. pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...

in XboX Insiders
    pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...: trying to leave minecraft beta but everytime i press unroll the app crashed pls answer submitted by /u/samboxowastaken [link] [comments]
  8. FINDING AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FINDING AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION: HI , i posted a question about an EA game called " CRYSIS 3" i have been trying to find the reply's to this on the community forum web page with no luck, can any one tell me how to find it....
  9. Banned from My Forum for responding to an insulting answer to question!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from My Forum for responding to an insulting answer to question!: The scenario Is this Onthe CRV Club Forum< Iposted a question " about the sound system in my car, One of the answers that My question "SUCKED" and in another remark about my lucidity. Well I took...
  10. Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer

in XboX Insiders
    Current Weekly Pulse Question: Missing Answer: For this week, the Weekly Pulse question is missing an answer. The question pertains to how many hours a week a user spends playing mobile games. There's no answer for 0 hours. I feel that this...