Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

Discus and support Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crooked Delight, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help
    Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus.

:)

Crooked Delight, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Reactor Leak SF Win User

In this case, if you have a 16tb already and any other size hard drive, I would plug them both an and see if both are usable. If they are, most likely you can use 2x16 TB (must have a metric ton of content lol)
  3. LukeWardle Win User

New to this. Seems illogical. Cant find how to post. Trying to play xbox one on NHS wifi. Xbox connects to wifi (sometimes a connecting message will show and a mouse pointer for a second or two). All details dns,ip etc show in advanced setting). On a mobile
    device it then has a step screen for login details when a browser is opened. You can then remain logged in (after filling in login details) and use the web as you like even if the browser is closed. This screen on xbox would be accessed by edge but it cannot
    be opened due to requiring the player account not being signed in as unlike on a mobike device it isnt letting the step screen open. Any advice?

Thanks in advance. One very bired bored person.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Personally, I prefer always using drives with there own power supply vs. pulling it from the USB bus.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

The bus doesnt have enoughpower for three is the short answer, but yes, 16GB each
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    LukeWardle

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
Thema:

1. Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help - Similar Threads - Question checked support

2. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  3. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  6. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  7. check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters: On my xbox 360 when I play call of duty modern warfare 3 it keeps telling me to reconnect the controller but when I play another game it doesn't show me to reconnect the controller it only shows...
  8. My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...: So I randomly seen on the gamepass app that my account was suspended bur when I go to check it says there's no active suspension on my account but there's a notification saying that I received an...
  9. Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment

in XboX Insiders
    Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment: [IMG] submitted by /u/DynamicSocks [link] [comments]
  10. Enforcement question, duration check.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement question, duration check.: so i got reported b/c of an anon user got offended for one word, not racist. (is what im assuming.) It has been past a week now, i would like to know how long is my suspension? Is there a way to...