Question ten

Discus and support Question ten in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How come we cant even ask a question to protect our family about the adds? 97a5db04-de37-4468-9575-1906d82ec2e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SerenaGilliland, Jun 20, 2020.

  1. Question ten


    How come we cant even ask a question to protect our family about the adds?

    :)
     
    SerenaGilliland, Jun 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Saugra Win User

    Question ten

  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Ten out of ten!

    @Low, In my opinion there is nothing that could be improved on the GameCube version of Metroid Prime hence the 10/10 score.

    I played it years later on the Wii and it was just as good except for the Wii's controls, that's why I gave the GameCube version 10/10 and not the Wii version.

    If it was re released on WiiU with Pro Controller support I'd buy a WiiU the same day.

    I think it might just be THE best game EVER made in my opinion, and that's not a statement I make lightly!
  4. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

    Ten out of ten!

    The closest thing to a 10 that I've ever played was Shadow of the Colossus.
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Ten out of ten!

    I am surprised Metroid Prime was not really mentioned in this thread...
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

    Ten out of ten!

    I would appreciate it if you'd stop being so bossy.
Thema:

Question ten

Loading...
  1. Question ten - Similar Threads - Question ten

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....