question signature

Discus and support question signature in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox live gold subscription due, for not using the old card anymore And now I can not cancel and buy anything else because it's blowing. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucasavi Stedile, Jul 23, 2019.

  1. question signature


    I have a xbox live gold subscription due, for not using the old card anymore And now I can not cancel and buy anything else because it's blowing. What can i do?

    :)
     
    Lucasavi Stedile, Jul 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

    question signature

  3. Deathnad Win User

    Radar signature question?...

    Even if you are not firing or using a silencer if you are in visual range of a grunt or spectre, you will show up on the map, think of them as mobile motion detectors. I actually had a spectre get quite aggressive in it's attempt to kill me last night so
    there is some sort of trigger to them also.
  4. Zymergy-68F29ED9-309 Win User

    Radar signature question?...

    I thought it was like others games where it pick up gun fire. Since suppressor says it keeps you off radar?
  5. CODukes4 Win User

    Radar signature question?...

    The line of sight thing crossed my mind. Hacking takes too long, they are too weak.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Radar signature question?...

    Good question. I dunno how the UAV or mini map works since there is no killstreak per se'. I am guessing an "always on" radar? Which is good to speed up gameplay.
Thema:

question signature

Loading...
  1. question signature - Similar Threads - question signature

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....