Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

Discus and support Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/APEX_Catalyst, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the season pass work with the cloud gaming version? Or can that save be pulled to the Xbox she is playing on since cloud gaming games are played on a virtual xbox? Or is her save game just lost?

submitted by /u/APEX_Catalyst
    [link] [comments]

/u/APEX_Catalyst, Oct 31, 2022
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One backwards compatiblity

Hello GoldenCat,

We understand that you have a question in regards to cloud saves transferring to the Xbox 360 console as well.

Our suggestion is to turn on cloud saving on your Xbox 360, to then test if the saves upload.

Try following our store your saved games in the cloud support article for direct assistance with this.

Let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. HailofSteel Win User

My saved game info is gone! I didn't even delete it! It like magically disappeared.

Your game saves will only be on the console you saved them to.They do not save to xbox live servers unless you select cloud save as your storage location.You can transfer your saves via the cloud to another xbox or use usb memory card to move them.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Cloud Save Bugginess

Cloud saving doesn't really work like that. It always saves to your console first, then uploads it to the cloud, should it not fully upload, it will still remain on your console intact, and always use the saves on your console. The cloud is just a back-up
    as well as a convenient way to transfer saves to another console.

I would think there was a problem saving the game, either the game was exited before the save could complete, or the console was shut down to quickly. Or it could just be that the save corrupted, which can happen.

To answer your question though, the only way to effectively disable cloud saves is to play offline.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only 2gb. What other options are available to transfer?

The games themselves would need to be installed through your Games and Apps on the console (or disc inserted if you own it physically). There's no way to transfer them otherwise. The cloud would only transfer the game saves.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

If you are looking to transfer your game saves you will have to put them in the cloud using Xbox Live Gold. If the Game is backwards compatible then the save will be in the cloud for your Xbox one. There is not a way to transfer the data physically.
Thema:

Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

1. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console. - Similar Threads - Question regarding cloud

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...