Question regarding audio and mic through monitor.

Discus and support Question regarding audio and mic through monitor. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help me understand what I need to do regarding my headset to get in game audio and be able to use the mic too? I get the audio no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jim_23, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Jim_23
    Jim_23 Guest

Hi,

Can anyone help me understand what I need to do regarding my headset to get in game audio and be able to use the mic too? I get the audio no problem but how do I go about being able to use the mic too, cant work it out myself.

Thanks.

:)

Jim_23, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jim_23,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted your microphone working while you play. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To properly isolate your concern, we will be asking some questions. Please provide details/information for us to give more accurate resolution for you.

1. May we know if you are playing through Xbox Console or computer?
    2. Are you using a gaming headset with built-in microphone, or you are using a separate microphone? What is the make and model of your headset or headset and microphone?
    3. Are we seeing an error message or code? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.
    Here are support articles for your reference:

Let us know the answers and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Audio issues

Hello Ravage,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. I also use ear buds, the mic on them is very sensitive so if the game volume is through the TV that is most likely why they are hearing it. You can adjust the setting in audio under mic monitoring.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Snipin Blur Win User

mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S)

Have you tried lowering your mic monitoring? That may help, my mic use to echo really bad. Till I lowered my mic monitoring on the audio settings.
  6. colizy Win User

headset audio

You need to turn mic monitoring in audio settings
Thema:

1. Question regarding audio and mic through monitor. - Similar Threads - Question regarding audio

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...