Question re Linking Accounts with EA and Gamertag
Discus and support Question re Linking Accounts with EA and Gamertag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Firstly, I'm posting to help my daughter and to be honest I don't really play the Xbox or know too much about it's processes, etc. The background... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FutureLeader281, Feb 8, 2021.
Thema:
Question re Linking Accounts with EA and Gamertag
Loading...
-
Question re Linking Accounts with EA and Gamertag - Similar Threads - Question Linking Accounts
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
XBOX Preview Programme Questions
in XboX InsidersXBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be... -
Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.
in XboX InsidersPhysical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games... -
Roblox - Question about linking accounts
in XBoX AccessibilityRoblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same... -
account question linking two accounts
in XBoX Accessibilityaccount question linking two accounts: Hi all, My kids x box broke and he got a new one. I'm unsure of the acct. information (ie. email and password) of the old account. I know of several possibilities but I'm afraid to keep trying... -
My question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?: Good afternoon, I have reached out to Microsoft Support for help with my account and I have had an email that my question has been sent to the 'Xbox Specialists' and there is a link to 'Connect... -
Question regarding Xbox Game Bar "Copy Link" feature on Windows 10
in XboX InsidersQuestion regarding Xbox Game Bar "Copy Link" feature on Windows 10: About a month ago I found the copy clip feature that was added to the game bar game captures. I was excited about this because it made uploading clips to my gaming group's discord channel super... -
Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question: I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own screen, no split screen). Is there a way to do...