Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct

Discus and support Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question pertaining to an aspect of Minecraft Realms and LIVE Code of Conduct. On a friend's Minecraft realm yesterday, an Enderman was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lizking10152011, Jan 22, 2021.

  1. Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct


    I have a question pertaining to an aspect of Minecraft Realms and LIVE Code of Conduct.

    On a friend's Minecraft realm yesterday, an Enderman was somehow aggro-ed, targeting me to attack me. I logged off of the Realm for 30 seconds and then logged back on. This de-aggroed the Enderman, calming it down. My friend stated that this is exploiting
    the fact the Realm continues to run when I leave to de-aggro the Enderman, hence Cheating.

    I fail to see how logging out of the world for a short duration and logging back in as long as it isn't causing any iteration of griefing, duplication, boosting, or lag (which is cheating and hence violating LIVE Code of Conduct and Terms of use). Yes, it
    de-aggros the Enderman, but it isn't an exploit at all. I'm using a game feature as intended to leave the Realm on my terms and come back at a later date when I am ready to continue playing without causing griefing, duplication, boosting, or lag (As those
    four things are what Mojang show they are adamantly against).

    I have also looked over Realms Terms of Service and there is nothing in there stating that doing this is cheating or not to be done. I mean I have never heard of a player getting the Banhammer from LIVE because they logged out of a Minecraft Realm and back
    in 30 seconds later.

    So by Code of Conduct standards, is leaving a Minecraft Realm for a short duration to wait for a mob to leave or de-aggro it Cheating?

    :)
     
    lizking10152011, Jan 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    How do I make a reaom

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Are you pertaining to making a realm?

    If yes, is this on Minecraft? Also, what device are you using?
  3. Zero420override Win User

    Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

    Here is a link that I think could be of use for those who have this same question .

    Minecraft Realms
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

    You cannot play on realms

    Hi Namdar54,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Minecraft Realms, in order to have access to its multiplayer features on Xbox One, you would need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription as well. Here are some great support articles
    that can provide further information as well:

    Minecraft Realms Overview

    MINECRAFT REALMS FAQ

    I hope that this information helps you out!

    Let us know if you have any further questions as we'd be happy to assist you.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    online multiplayer gaming

    Minecraft Realms works a little different. You invite the player to join your realm or you give them the invite code. Thus it won't be a random player.
  6. Trixxyz Win User

    Minecraft Issues

    Minecraft realms were down at this time. They were down for around 36-48 hours. You're realm should be functioning now. If it isn't try some of the following

    1. Restarting Minecraft
    2. Turning off your Xbox and turning it back online
    3. Check your network settings
    4. Install a backup of the realm
    5. Download the world on the realm and then re-upload it

    [b]If this has helped you in any way please upvote this or select mark as answer[/b]
Thema:

Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct

Loading...
  1. Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct - Similar Threads - Question Pertaining Minecraft

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....