Question on Xbox Elite Controller

Discus and support Question on Xbox Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased last week a Xbox Elite Controller. I really like it! However, you know how the thumb sticks are interchangeable? Well, when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaabNew, Feb 13, 2019.

  1. SaabNew
    SaabNew Guest

    Question on Xbox Elite Controller


    I just purchased last week a Xbox Elite Controller. I really like it!

    However, you know how the thumb sticks are interchangeable?

    Well, when I go say hard to the left, hard to the right, up, down, etc. there will be a slight movement in the thumbstick when I reach those maximum points as if the interchangeable thumb stick is moving a little on the magnetic post. It does it with any
    of the six thumbsticks attached to either post. I feel maybe the left stick post causes it a little more than the right stick post, but again both do it.

    Is it normal to get this movement and slick "click" because the thumb sticks are interchangeable? Or should I try exchanging it? I just thought since both posts do it with all six sticks, it might be normal? But it does bother me during gaming when pulling
    off tricky moves and whatnot and I feel and hear the click when the thumbstick reaches its maximum point.

    Thank you so much for the help sharing your experience using this controller.

    :)
     
    SaabNew, Feb 13, 2019
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements

  3. )(())( Win User

    What wireless adapter is needed to connect xbox elite controller to windows 10?

    i know this is his question but he said elite controller to a adapter not a regular xbox one controller on the link it says how to connect adapter from pc to xbox one controller he needs a elite controller adapter because all he is finding is regular xbox
    one adapters to pc which he stated do not work for his elite controller
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

    Lack of Controller care and innovation

    Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

    For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

    Elite 2

    Hi Nex6bot,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, the USB-C cord that comes with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can be used to charge the controller, as well as connect it to your PC or
    console so that you may use it in a wired capacity.

    For further information concerning your Elite series 2 controller, I recommend the following support articles:

    Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Since the question has been answered and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

    Happy gaming!
  6. DEREZZINATOR Win User

    When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

    But my question is:

    When will Quality Control improve for Elite Series 2 Controller?
Thema:

Question on Xbox Elite Controller

Loading...
  1. Question on Xbox Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Question Elite Controller

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox one elite controller paddles loose