Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

Discus and support Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuanVargas17, Jan 23, 2024.

  1. JuanVargas17
    JuanVargas17 Guest

    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.


    So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think that’s what’s causing the small amount of stick drift when I press the left joystick down. Do you guys do this, and if so how much will it cost?

    :)
     
    JuanVargas17, Jan 23, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

    Hi JuanVargas17, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am truly sorry to hear that.

    If your analog stick is drifting, you can send it for repairs.

    But if it's a "cleaning" you want, I think it won't be possible.

    Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

    Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

    You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

    If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    I hope this helps.
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

    Lack of Controller care and innovation

    Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

    For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme here in India and was seeking help to communicate the same to you all seeking advice on future steps

    Per the manual you posted, the warranty is "90 days for refurbished Xbox consoles and all Xbox accessories except Elite Wireless controller Series 2". Since an Xbox controller is an accessory, it has a 90 day warranty.
  5. DanielAndrews89 Win User

    Xbox Accessories Not working on PC

    Also having this issue. Purchased a refurbished Series 2 Elite and the accessories app doesn't recognise my controller. I also don't have access to an Xbox to revert the firmware so unsure how to proceed.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Elite 2

    Hi Nex6bot,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, the USB-C cord that comes with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can be used to charge the controller, as well as connect it to your PC or
    console so that you may use it in a wired capacity.

    For further information concerning your Elite series 2 controller, I recommend the following support articles:

    Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2


    Since the question has been answered and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

    Happy gaming!
Thema:

Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

Loading...
  1. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished. - Similar Threads - Question elite controller

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...
  10. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...