Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

Discus and support Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr��Will Westbrook, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming console

:)

Dr��Will Westbrook, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The number was increased from 3 a few years ago and 5 is more than enough. There's a limit to help avoid exploiting the feature. Ultimately, if you're using the Home setting the way it's supposed to, you shouldn't have to worry about reaching the limit at all.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Pregunta?[Translation-Question?]

Hello Reaper,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on home console sharing. In short yes it removes the sharing from the first friend. A profile can only have one home console at a time. Here is the guide for

home console
    for more information. You have available 5 switches not the ability to share with 5 consecutive people.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. [EX] Win User

Clarifying Game Pass use on second console

... to add an info:

that's why changing to Home console is limited to 5 times/year. That you don't switch between the consoles...
  5. niwshki Win User

Home Xbox when is it set?

The 1st profile ever signed into the console will automatically be assigned as My Home Xbox.

You will give a notification on screen on how many switches you have left with your My Home Xbox assignment.

You can only have 5 switches within a one-year period.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. Belle B Win User

Game sharing not working

Hi Gavin my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

You would need to set his console as your home by following these steps:

-Sign in to his console

-Go to Settings

-General

-Personalization

-My home Xbox

And kindly ask him to set your console as his home by following the same steps. Please be mindful of your home switches as each account only has 5 switches per year.
Thema:

1. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol - Similar Threads - Question why switches

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7