Question on the Must Watch rewards category

Discus and support Question on the Must Watch rewards category in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good day, I have a question on what qualifies for the New Releases for the Must Watch achievement. I've purchased two movies from the section in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by web jazz, Feb 28, 2018.

  1. web jazz
    web jazz Guest

    Question on the Must Watch rewards category


    Good day,

    I have a question on what qualifies for the New Releases for the Must Watch achievement.

    I've purchased two movies from the section in question: Spider-Man: Home coming and Thor: Ragnarok + Bonus.

    From those the Spider-Man reflected it's purchase on both the Must Watch and Movie Marathon Category.

    After I purchased Thor and waited the 4 days for it to show. It showed up in the Movie Marathon category and not the Must Watch. When I follow the links in the Must Watch Category it has Thor on the top there. Is there any reason why it won't count? I'm
    asking as it would complete my Must Watch category.

    Thanks for your time

    Shaun E

    :)
     
    web jazz, Feb 28, 2018
    #1
  2. creditos rewards

    Hi there, KingKurt.

    As Smwutches said, you'll want to post your Xbox Rewards questions and concerns on the

    Xbox Rewards forums
    to receive assistance directly from the Xbox Rewards team.
     
    Mister Cazador, Feb 28, 2018
    #2
  3. PalmettoBling, Feb 28, 2018
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    Question on the Must Watch rewards category

    Hello web jazz,

    Since Thor is not in the Must Watch eligibility list in the FAQ, it is not eligible for that offer. From the current FAQ page:

    MUST WATCH You must spend at least $30 before tax on featured digital new release movies and/or TV shows in the Microsoft Store. Retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Qualifying titles can be purchased and/or rented, but must be from the list of
    titles below. Please note that this list will change on a monthly basis. Title availability subject to region. Current qualifying titles include:

    Movies: Alien: Covenant, American Assassin, Annabelle: Creation, Assassin's Creed, Atomic Blonde, Baby Driver, Baywatch, Beauty and the Beast, Blade Runner 2049, Despicable Me 3, Doctor Strange, Dunkirk, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Fate of the
    Furious, Get Out, Ghost in the Shell, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, It, Jigsaw, John Wick 2, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Kong: Skull Island, Logan, Logan Lucky, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Rogue One:
    A Star Wars Story, Rough Night, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Suicide Squad, The Dark Tower, The Emoji Movie, The Great Wall, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, The Lego Batman Movie, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, The Mummy, Transformers: The Last Knight, Valerian and The City of
    a Thousand Planets, War for Planet of the Apes, War for the Planet of the Apes, Wonder Woman
     
    XBLRewards8, Feb 28, 2018
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Question on the Must Watch rewards category

    Hello web jazz,

    Since Thor is not in the Must Watch eligibility list in the FAQ, it is not eligible for that offer. From the current FAQ page:

    MUST WATCH You must spend at least $30 before tax on featured digital new release movies and/or TV shows in the Microsoft Store. Retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Qualifying titles can be purchased and/or rented, but must be from the list of
    titles below. Please note that this list will change on a monthly basis. Title availability subject to region. Current qualifying titles include:

    Movies: Alien: Covenant, American Assassin, Annabelle: Creation, Assassin's Creed, Atomic Blonde, Baby Driver, Baywatch, Beauty and the Beast, Blade Runner 2049, Despicable Me 3, Doctor Strange, Dunkirk, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Fate of the
    Furious, Get Out, Ghost in the Shell, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, It, Jigsaw, John Wick 2, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Kong: Skull Island, Logan, Logan Lucky, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Rogue One:
    A Star Wars Story, Rough Night, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Suicide Squad, The Dark Tower, The Emoji Movie, The Great Wall, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, The Lego Batman Movie, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, The Mummy, Transformers: The Last Knight, Valerian and The City of
    a Thousand Planets, War for Planet of the Apes, War for the Planet of the Apes, Wonder Woman
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

    Xbox Live Rewards

    Xbox Live Rewards has migrated along with your points to Microsoft Rewards: https://rewards.microsoft.com/

    This page has a lot of details about the program if you have any questions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/microsoft-account?category=rewards
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Must Watch Rewards points not showing up

    Hello JoeVargas,

    After investigating your purchases with another source, we confirmed a detection issue with your purchase of Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 for this part of the offer. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust the purchase to properly go towards this
    part of the offer, and you should see the changes shortly.
  8. NaZoooom Win User

    Rewards

    Hi Chukklez74,

    There is a separate category within the community forum for Xbox Ambassadors where you can post questions like these relating to the forum, XP and rewards.
  9. WPAK Win User

    MyVIP points

Thema:

Question on the Must Watch rewards category

Loading...
  1. Question on the Must Watch rewards category - Similar Threads - Question Must Watch

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....