Question on Subscription Pop-ups

Discus and support Question on Subscription Pop-ups in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] This is somehow a major problem for me. This subscription plan won't stop randomly popping up at times and even pops up when I attempt to open... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hydraconite, Mar 21, 2021.

  1. Hydraconite
    Hydraconite Guest

    Question on Subscription Pop-ups



    Question on Subscription Pop-ups [​IMG]


    This is somehow a major problem for me. This subscription plan won't stop randomly popping up at times and even pops up when I attempt to open up a game. I get the message "Unexpected error occurred with your Xbox account" And tried everything to fix it, restarted Xbox, signed in & out etc. And nothing seems to work! What else can I do to fix this?

    :)
     
    Hydraconite, Mar 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Rogerorvis Win User

    Doesn't let me use Xbox live gold online!******>:/

    You might have your system in play offline mode the gold subscription pop up is built in the system and will pop up if not connecting
  3. CRYPTICGAMER879 Win User

    My xbox is refreshing instead of selecting game pass. Why?

    Yeah, I have bought the $1 subscription one every year when it popped up for the past 2 years, So does that mean that this year's $1 subscription is invalid 4 me? if so, why is it still popping up on my xbox game store?
  4. Brandon Sixtos Win User

    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought the game

    The game I am referring to is called rainbow six siege. The pop up only accurs on that game only. I don’t get it because I have black ops 4 and I can play online multiplayer games and no pop up of subscription pop up.
  5. MiickO9 Win User

    How do I get the pig achievement?

    Had this question pop up in Community Chat. Thanks!
  6. Saeleth Win User

    Pop ups

    Hi there,

    Being an Overwatch player I can honestly say if you were banned it wasnt because of this, Blizzard doesnt ban for a single dc. Regardless, you can check your settings to set aside time for updates, please let us kbow if you continue to experience the issue!
Thema:

Question on Subscription Pop-ups

Loading...
  1. Question on Subscription Pop-ups - Similar Threads - Question Subscription Pop

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....