question on reporting someone
Discus and support question on reporting someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I started xbox 2 days ago so i dunno how it all work I was in a game in game chat on fortnite I got paired up in a squad with someone who was bad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Badboy2008xx, Jan 30, 2019.
Thema:
question on reporting someone
Loading...
-
question on reporting someone - Similar Threads - question reporting someone
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Not a question but rather a report
in XBoX AccessibilityNot a question but rather a report: There is a user on Xbox, that we (a group of friends) have been trying to get off the platform for over a year. Gamertag is [Mod removed] they have been repeatedly flirting with a minor on Xbox as... -
Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug
in XboX InsidersBeta Ring question & Report A Problem bug: Does reporting a problem give you XP? I can't report anything. It just goes to the "This application is no longer supported.". Also, are the activities the only way to earn XP? Edit: I am level 4... -
General Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...
in XboX InsidersGeneral Question: If we get an error message in a game and report a problem against the...: Tried searching but didn’t see anything about it. Just curious. Been experiencing an error message that doesn’t impact the gameplay just annoying. Realized I reached out to Activision but failed... -
I have a question about reputation, flawed report system.
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a question about reputation, flawed report system.: Does anyone know if reputation will go away after time if you don't play because I have the reputation needs work because someone got all of his friends to report me for no reason.Have a great... -
Xbox One Reputation report question
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One Reputation report question: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I've checked my reputation this morning and noticed someone reported me once for being a cheater and once for unsporting. How do I find out... -
Xbox Live: Report system Question.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Live: Report system Question.: I;m planning on hosting an online game for minecraft for several people, it wouldn't bother me much but since my (game room/server) is based under water) it does worry me. If and when I find a...