Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

Discus and support Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Amb8876, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/Amb8876
    /u/Amb8876 Guest

Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller?

Getting a trucking career started and debating buying Diablo 2 for Xbox or my Nintendo Switch. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Amb8876
    [link] [comments]

/u/Amb8876, Sep 22, 2021
  2. DOUBLE_D_ Win User

how Xbox is polluting the planet.

couldn’t they made the Xbox series x controller have a rechargeable battery built in like the ps5 and nintendo switch controller. Rechargeable tv remotes. Should be a thing.
  3. MasonCampbell5 Win User

Remote play issues

Ok I will try this when I get home. However with what you said, moderate NAT shouldn’t stop me from utilizing remote play while I’m out of town. Is there another solution to try currently while I am out of town to use remote play?
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can't Download Purchased Game

The only way to play this game on a PC is to purchase it on Steam. Platforms it's available on:

Nintendo Switch

Xbox One

Xbox Series S/X

Playstation 4/5

Steam

https://nickelodeonallstarbrawl.com/
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  6. Carlos a1 Win User

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my controller I put on Xbox series X

I mean, I play on Xbox series x but my mic on remote play Xbox app will not unmute
Thema:

1. Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X. - Similar Threads - Question remote play

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  7. Remote Play Question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Question?: I recently bought a backbone, but my remote play isn't working. I have set my console and phone up for remote play, but everytime I try to play, I keep getting disconnected before I can even...
  8. |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with...
  9. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  10. Backwards compatibility remote play question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...