Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

Discus and support Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Amb8876, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/Amb8876
    /u/Amb8876 Guest

Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X.

So let's say I'm in a different town, can I use my phone with Xbox to connect and play games on my home Xbox from my phone with my razer controller?

Getting a trucking career started and debating buying Diablo 2 for Xbox or my Nintendo Switch. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Amb8876
    [link] [comments]

/u/Amb8876, Sep 22, 2021
  2. colelf Win User

Remote play and backward compatibility

Thanks grabbed it used for 30$ and now I can play AC2 on my Nintendo switch haha
  3. YO MAMA lS FINE Win User

Remote playing

I have the same issue. Support for series X contollers are supposed to get added at some point on IOS
  4. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  5. KrzysiekStudzinski Win User

remote play

What for? Cloud gaming works fine only remote have graphics artefact. Maybe series x need some opening port to correct function with mobile 5g ?
  6. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

1) I have the xbox series x

2) I had injustice 2 previously and the dlc on my xbox one for a year then switched to the series x

3) yes I have an external storage device

4) I have only tried reinstalling everything but it didn't work
Thema:

1. Question on remote play, can I play in another town? Diablo 2 Nintendo Switch vs Series X. - Similar Threads - Question remote play

2. New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play: Can I use remote play to play a game if I’m away from home while someone is playing a game on the same console locally (at home)? submitted by /u/patriots_TB12 [link] [comments]
  3. not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app...

in XBoX on Windows
    not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app...: not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app and signing back in tends to resolve issues 1ed786a6-a0e0-4699-9097-6f487ff9dbaf
  4. Remote play questions - local and online

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play questions - local and online: After doing quite a bit of Google/Reddit/Forum research, I have a lot of unanswered questions. Is it true that Xbox One has remote play over the local network, but Xbox series requires an...
  5. Remote play Questions...........

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play Questions...........: I was just trying to play my Xbox on my laptop using Remote Play. My Xbox is about 50 miles away. So that means separate houses, separate networks. The house with the Xbox uses Century Link and...
  6. Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Questions with S9 and XSX: I loaded up remote play on my S9 and i've had some issues. Maybe im not doing something correctly: 1) How do i quit a game and go back to the main menu. Every time i end the streaming, everything...
  7. Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play Amazon Fire Tablet HD 10 Question.: Hello, I recently setup remote play on my Xbox One X and Xbox App and have been using it on my Samsung s9+ which seems to work pretty well, but just before Christmas i purchased a Amazon Fire HD...
  8. Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions: Hello, I hope this is the right place to ask. I just wanted to know a rough estimation on when the Xbox Series S/X will have support for remote play on PC? I understand this app is in beta...
  9. Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.: So imma going to prefer it has Xbox remote play So with remote play is there like Feed back they can add features because 2 of my favorite ones are Gone. 1 I like viewing my friends of friends...
  10. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]