Question on reformatting

Discus and support Question on reformatting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If I do that will it take me off preview build? submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gamerfreak89, Nov 25, 2019.

  1. Question on reformatting

    /u/gamerfreak89, Nov 25, 2019
    #1
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

    Failed Download?

    Hey guys! Just a few more questions to make sure we have all the information here! You mention you reformatted your HDD, did you have alternate issues that you need to clear up too or did you reformat solely for BC2? Are you using an official HDD? Let us
    know! :)
  3. GERTHI WOMPERS Win User

    250gb slim HD failure, do I keep my free gold game downloads?

    Thats awesome to hear, but a question, so if I reformat i would have to do something to recover my gamer profile to the now empty HD and that would enable me to access history which is I guess saved to that xbl gamer tag? Basically will reformatting hurt
    my chances of recovering my gamer tag to that HD
  4. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

    Reformat problem

  5. RedOneFlyer Win User

    Reformat problem

    Hey there Dan! That sounds interesting. Take a look
    here
    and see if that helps at all. Also, try and take your hard drive out again and then reinsert it again securely and try that again.
  6. Napkin Legend Win User

    An issue once again...

    Oh and also I didn't type my question as shown above. Apparently you can type it any way you want and MS says F*** you paying customer by pressing a giant reformatting button that displays your question entirely in a new way.
Thema:

Question on reformatting

Loading...
  1. Question on reformatting - Similar Threads - Question reformatting

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....